• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reports of Sony booking 3 more ASM Movies..

24 posts in this topic

make three at a time like LOTR and show one each year.

that'd be good, as long as they don't try to throw a bunch of characters and subplots in one film like this one, but spread it out.

They'll keep makin 'em until the inevitable dud hits. I'm sure they had many more Batman movies planned until Batman and Robin imploded and forced the series into a decade long exile.

I spidey, one villain, lots of soap opera. Thats what makes Spidey so good.

If they insist on a second villain, I'll take JJJ hiring a spider slayer for the first 1/3 of the movie while they prep the next villain. JJJ is one of the better supporting characters and to watch him at a console and go after Spiderman would be killer. All due to Spiderman being accused of "killing" CPT Stacey in the opening scene. Peter breaks it off with MJ and falls for Gwen. Gwen tells Peter of her undying hatred of spiderman etc etc. Great stuff great openings for a cat fight dialogue and Peter not knowing how to deal with Gwens dual feelings. Just don't let Aunt may get sick, I don't think I could take that beaten down horse. Have her play the matron overseeing the cat fight and tossing in a few one liners. Also have Betty Brant give Peter the eye in front of both Gwen and MJ. Oh yes.

Then in the background you have someone in the dark writing in his Journal about killing people and his dead family. A big fat man, also unseen, is hiring the hitman to kill Spiderman as a publice service.

Surprise surprise, you have Punisher played by Brian Bosworth (kidding) taking some popshots at Spiderman. By the end of the movie the misunderstanding is cleared up yet both are now wanted by the law. Woe is Spiderman.

End of movie - they team up and the guy who hired the Punisher is none other than the Kingpin of crime setting up Spiderman V. Then repeat the Gang war storyline with the Rose and Kingpin soap opera (no Hammerhead or jackolantern or Hobgoblin) First third of Spidey 5 could be the SinEater storyline as the gang war gets ramped up. That was pretty good if you've never read it.

Keep Doc Conner in the background again for Spidey 6 . Have JJJ set up the Scorpion at the end of 6 in prep for Spiderman 7.

Quote"End of movie - they team up and the guy who hired the Punisher is none other than the Kingpin of crime setting up Spiderman V. Then repeat the Gang war storyline with the Rose and Kingpin soap opera (no Hammerhead or jackolantern or Hobgoblin) First third of Spidey 5 could be the SinEater storyline as the gang war gets ramped up. That was pretty good if you've never read it."

I'M LOVING THIS PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit the idea..... I was talking about the Gang War being used in one of the next few movies with one of my buddies as it would be one of the better ideas to fly with IMO.... Nice ideas anyway. I concur minus taking out the key characters that you subtracted from the equation as we'd need the whole lot to at least make cameo appearances to bring it closer to the actual story and really get into the underground villains that pop up here and there in Spidey's comic history..

sumo.gifheadbang.gifthumbsup2.gifsumo.gif