• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a look at this 9.6!!!

27 posts in this topic

Why not just keep track? When and IF they surface as NM/MTs, then you should open your, fake email authoring, shillbidding brand of garbage.

Do you have specific instances of where that's happened before based on his auction wins??? Or is this just more of the usual Supa hyper-projected scenarios that didn't happen and won't happen anywhere else but in your agendized psyche?

Didn't you say once on this Forum that you had a Vendetta against this seller. Tell me, what did you buy from him that led you to declare a Vendetta? (Careful with your answer, I have your post saved where you melted down right to the rotten core).

where there's smoke, there's fire. checkout his past auction winning bids, they'll will soon surface as UNRESTORED NM. BIDS 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you'll soon see what im talking about. blush.gif when someone constantly slams CGC and never has a positive thing to say about it, the jig is up! confused-smiley-013.gif

Think he's gonna restore that Olds 88?

You have text in the actual words of the seller stating that his "agenda" was to discredit CGC??? He said that? Or is that your misconstrued perception? Let's see it. Let's see it!!! Aw.... c'mon FF, show it to us, will ya'?

If somebody else wants to see the [!@#%^&^] you've written--much of which has been in this forum and doesn't need me posting it--I'll do it if somebody else here says they want to see it. But I'm not playing your "show me what my other persona wrote!" game.

Can I just agree with Mr.Nice/Comic-keys on the subject of this ASM appearing significantly overgraded? I don't think I agree with him on anything else... (not sure who he voted for in the last election)

The fact the he's making $ off restored books sold as unrestored definitely factors into the equation, but in this instance, I can't help but agree with his assessment of this one book.

Man, it's like tip-toeing through a minefield around here sometimes...!