• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what does a late Kirby page

9 posts in this topic

go for? Something like Captain Victory, a decent page, not super kirbyriffic but not some guy sitting around drinking a cup of coffee either

Probably 300-400 bucks. Burkey had a bunch of Bronze stuff up recently for around $400 a page.

Yeah, sometimes on ebay you can find decent pieces too. A few weeks ago a really nice Destroyer Duck page went for like $360. Best page I've seen from that series.

Yeah, Burkey put up about 20 or 25 cheaper Kirby pages and they were all gone with in 48 hours. Old or new, cheap or expensive..people love Kirby art.

They are not all gone yet. gossip.gif

Yeah I saw it a little too late and ended up with the #9 page 23 from 2001. I like it since Machine man calls himself Mister Machine. There were several better pages and a Black Panther page I wanted but they were gone. Still a nice piece and my First Kirby page so I am very happy. yay.gif

Congrats junkie! Yeah, I also weeped when I saw that awesome BP page with a "on hold" under it. Doh'. Maybe next time. One good thing about Kirby is the fact that there's thousands of pages out there and more always come up again.