• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What book is this page from??

6 posts in this topic

I realize this may be in the wrong spot but I am trying to find out what book this is from. I bought it as a page from Marvel Comics Presents but most of those books were Wolverine based. I can not remember Thor in that title. Please help. Picture003-1.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Marvel Comics Presents #63 (says so on the top of the artwork)

1785190-3654_4_063.jpg

Prey [sign of the Beast]

(Sequence 1 , 8 pages )

Feature Story: Wolverine

Credits:

Dwight Zimmerman (-script), Paul Ryan (Pencils), Harry Candelario (Inks), Nel Yomtov (Colors), Todd Klein (Letters).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reparation [Vandals of the Heart]

(Sequence 2 , 8 pages )

Feature Story: Poison

Credits:

Steve Gerber (-script), Cynthia Martin (Pencils), Cynthia Martin (Inks), Chris Ivy (Colors), Tim Harkins (Letters).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clouds of Vengeance [separate Lives]

(Sequence 3 , 8 pages )

Feature Story: Scarlet Witch

Credits:

Richard Howell (-script), Richard Howell (Pencils), Richard Howell (Inks), Richard Howell (Colors), Richard Howell (Letters).

Norse Blood

(Sequence 4 , 8 pages )

Feature Story: Thor

Credits:

Len Kaminski (-script), Don Heck (Pencils), Chris Ivy (Inks), Chris Ivy (Colors), Richard Starkings (Letters).

back cover

(Sequence 5 - Story , 1 page )

Feature Story: Poison, Scarlet Witch, Thor

Credits:

Bret Blevins (Pencils), Bret Blevins (Inks),

1785190-3654_4_063.jpg.822479c386df083380b3b11a581dfe87.jpg

Sorry didn't think Thor was ever in that book. Obviously I was wrong.

Considering most of the artwork was really, really bad Keith art, most people would like to forget it was ever published.