• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Planet 39 (thanks)

23 posts in this topic

Okay I haven't posted here in quite a long time, so I appreciate all your comments and grades. Unlike most I don't spam this forum with PGM in order to sell my books on Ebay without learning how to grade.

planet39f2.jpg

planet39b2.jpg

Great book!

4.5, because of the accumulation of many minor defects. I'm sure it's just the scan, but is there any colour touch at the top of the book?

5.0 from me, borderline 5.5, mostly for the back cover dirt & wear.

The front looks very nice, but I had the same concern about color touch even before reading John's comment...the top black edge just looks super dark & crisp compared to the other edges. Also, just to the right of the Rangers #25 cover repro on the back, is that a tiny color loss that's been touched up as well? Let us know what you find...

Thanks for the responses. I bought the book off Ebay from Ed Kalb. Link

He listed it as a Fine. However, after getting the book in hand, it looks a lot less than fine. The book structurally is intact, but it the cover is dull, There is bit of tanning on the top of the book.

There doesn't appear to be any sort of color touch on the book. At least to my eyes. There is no discernable bleed thru, nor is there any noticeable change when viewed at an angle.

I plan to Lily Renee sign it in SD, so I suppose I'll find out what the grade is soon enough.

Unlike most I don't spam this forum with PGM in order to sell my books on Ebay without learning how to grade.

Gee, what a nice guy . . . makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside . . yeahok.gif

Unlike most I don't spam this forum with PGM in order to sell my books on Ebay without learning how to grade.

Gee, what a nice guy . . . makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside . . yeahok.gif

I didn't want to single you out by name, but you understood I was talking about people like you. yay.gif

I didn't want to single you out by name, but you understood I was talking about people like you. yay.gif

Nobody has to single you out - you're one-of-a-kind! grin.gif

btw, "people like you" are narrow-minded. hi.gif

Nobody has to single you out - you're one-of-a-kind! grin.gif

btw, "people like you" are narrow-minded. hi.gif

acclaim.gif