• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What kind of *spoon*?

112 posts in this topic

The reality is...you're banned... 27_laughing.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif How did bubbles go from 1 strike to being banned? confused-smiley-013.gif What happened to due process? Dena must be a ! tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif How did bubbles go from 1 strike to being banned? confused-smiley-013.gif What happened to due process? Dena must be a ! tongue.gif

Oh my god! He said something funny! Quick! Someone call a priest! We need an exorcism! Greggy's possessed by The Beast With No Name!

Sigh......once again, greggy doesn't know what he's talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif

Board Rules (link)

Accounts, whether identified as duplicates or not, that seem to have no other purpose than violating the Board Guidelines may be banned without prior escalation. Some limited chance will be given to these accounts to show that they can add value to the boards in general before action is taken.

Sigh......once again, greggy doesn't know what he's talking about. confused-smiley-013.gif

Board Rules (link)

Accounts, whether identified as duplicates or not, that seem to have no other purpose than violating the Board Guidelines may be banned without prior escalation. Some limited chance will be given to these accounts to show that they can add value to the boards in general before action is taken.

Blow me fool! tongue.gif

Blow me fool! tongue.gif

You're tediously close to being banned. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey...I could care less about bubbles. BTW...leave bubbles from the "Trailer Park Boys" out of it. tongue.gif