• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHICAGO Con

278 posts in this topic

3 months away, and I have to admit I am pretty excited about making the trip yay.gif

Who else is going? Can we get ideas from native Chicagoans what is near the convention center? Any good Greek establishments for dining and boozing?

Looking to buy losts of funny books, eat, drink and be merry for 3 days headbang.gifheadbang.gif

i maaaaay be coming. have not decided, but if i do, i'm looking forward to meeting all you knuckleheads...with a few exceptions

yay.gif

MK said you could have his bed and he would sleep on the floor.

Bought my tix the other night $180 roundtrip. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Isnt Nik sleeping on the floor??? stooges.gif

3 months away, and I have to admit I am pretty excited about making the trip yay.gif

Who else is going? Can we get ideas from native Chicagoans what is near the convention center? Any good Greek establishments for dining and boozing?

Looking to buy losts of funny books, eat, drink and be merry for 3 days headbang.gifheadbang.gif

i maaaaay be coming. have not decided, but if i do, i'm looking forward to meeting all you knuckleheads...with a few exceptions

yay.gif

MK said you could have his bed and he would sleep on the floor.

Bought my tix the other night $180 roundtrip. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Isnt Nik sleeping on the floor??? stooges.gif

Sleep? Noone sleeps until the weekend is over. sumo.gif

No way dude, if I dont get at least 5 hours I might do something foolish the next day and buy DCs or even worse, Indys stooges.gif

How about some Poker? Hold'em tourney after the con?

you want to hold the strippers? wait, what is going on here?

did Nik actually say he might buy some DCs? 893whatthe.gif i think he took a bit of what Tony Soprano got in to tonight

Missed tonights episode, was at a wake frown.gif

sorry to hear that.

and coincedental, to boot. watch the rerun in a half hour...

Yay! I love deep dish pizza! What's not to love about drowning pizza in 2 gallons of tomato sauce? 27_laughing.gif

True. It's so much better than that dry *spoon* they serve on cracker crust. 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif troll

27_laughing.gif

hi.gif foad

27_laughing.gif

Looks like I hurt your feelings, you shill troll.

Good. 27_laughing.gif

What is an Internet Troll/ Forum troll?

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

No way dude, if I dont get at least 5 hours I might do something foolish the next day and buy DCs or even worse, Indys stooges.gif
Screw you, dork