• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic : Deleted Threads in other Forums

8 posts in this topic

I was browsing the SGC forums a little while ago and I came across this thread. The thread contains the following post made by the forums moderator :

The thread was removed by the moderators because some of the posts had become unproductive and not very constructive. However, I encourage healthy discussions about our industry including market share as it relates to grading services, etc. Please feel free to continue the discussion and hopefully it will be done in a more productive fashion this time. If anyone has any questions for me about this topic or anything else, please feel free to ask and I will be happy to comment.

Regards,

Sean-SGC

Is it just me or does Arch allow a lot of latitude in the discussions around the CGC forums? Do not get me wrong, I think that it is great that the CGC forums are allowed the freedom that they have, I was just surprised that a thread got pulled down bellow because it was not "productive" or "constructive."

If Arch deleted threads in the CGC forums because the "posts had become unproductive and not very constructive" we would have very few posts to read.

I guess that Arch deserves a little 893applaud-thumb.gif for allowing us that freedom.

Anyone else have some feelings on this?