• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From NARU to Powerseller in 16 days... is that a record???

24 posts in this topic

it's kindah automatic if you make the requisite sales and don't have bad feedback, no?

It certainly is automatic... I just found it odd that according to eBay, my 14 days of sales qualified for all my "three month" criteria for Powerseller status... confused-smiley-013.gif

Only "real" criteria eBay needs = $$$

it's kindah automatic if you make the requisite sales and don't have bad feedback, no?

It certainly is automatic... I just found it odd that according to eBay, my 14 days of sales qualified for all my "three month" criteria for Powerseller status... confused-smiley-013.gif

Only "real" criteria eBay needs = $$$

Well my bill for April (ie for five days) was $577... so I guess they love me almost as much as greggy loves chachi... cloud9.gif

Well my bill for April (ie for five days) was $577... so I guess they love me almost as much as greggy loves chachi... cloud9.gif

He told me that was platonic...and only happened once confused-smiley-013.gif

He told me that was platonic...and only happened once confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif