• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1...

31 posts in this topic

blush.gifblush.gif Show off! Thats a really nice book october. beautiful colors on the cover too. An overall great pick up. You wouldnt be interested in selling so soon would you 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmm?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Around these parts, October goes by a name more often associated with an aquatic mammal. So I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Just so you know a Shark is a fish not a mammal, unless you are refering to a different animal. 27_laughing.gif

Let's put it this way, October had his own TV show and it wasn't Shark!

Prove it.

blush.gifblush.gif Show off! Thats a really nice book october. beautiful colors on the cover too. An overall great pick up. You wouldnt be interested in selling so soon would you 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmm?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Around these parts, October goes by a name more often associated with an aquatic mammal. So I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Just so you know a Shark is a fish not a mammal, unless you are refering to a different animal. 27_laughing.gif

Prove it.

flowerred.gif

Prove it.

flowerred.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought, based on his avatar, that Greggy was the big flipper around here. confused-smiley-013.gif

Prove it.

Prove what? That Tim thought about Flipper and not Shark. Sure, Tim can confirm that.

Prove that you're a flipper? How would I know? I'm just going along with Tim's train of thought! I've never seen you flip books even though I've seen you flip through books. tongue.gifinsane.gifflowerred.gif There certainly are much bigger flippers around gossip.gif and I think you know who they are!

I thought, based on his avatar, that Greggy was the big flipper around here. confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

That's funny. I've always viewed Andy as more of a crustacean. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

That's funny. I've always viewed Andy as more of a crustacean. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jesus. Looks like I need to work on my image. 893censored-thumb.gif

I get no respect around here, no respect! mad.gif

I think you're trying to say something to me, but all I hear is a bunch of squeals and clicks! confused-smiley-013.gif

You should talk, Hong Kong Louie. Do you even have a collection anymore or did you flip them all through Heritage? screwy.gif I am sure the evil empire made you some nice profits. Congrats.

I still collect a couple of obscure titles. Just ask Rick Kent! grin.gif

Nothing wrong with crustaceans. The lobster was one of the most beloved characters in the Little Mermaid.

Nothing wrong with crustaceans. The lobster was one of the most beloved characters in the Little Mermaid.

That guy always annoyed me with his fake Jamaican accent. mad.gif

Disney movies were better when I was a kid. Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Wind in the Willows...