• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1...

31 posts in this topic

Hey all. hi.gif Im looking to buy a low grade x-men #1 and was wondering how much you guys recommend I save up before looking. So far I have roughly 400$ saved and am looking to sell my giant size x-men #1 in a 6.5/7.0 range to help make up any difference. The lowest grade Im looking for is around a 1.8 and the highest around a 3.5. Thanks!

One recently sold in the forum's marketplace. Do a quick search and that'll give you a ball park idea.

I bought this one off eBay for $500. It's about a 3.0 due to some moisture rippling on the back cover, but presents much better. With a little patience I am sure you will find a decent copy.

xmen1-1.jpg

blush.gifblush.gif Show off! Thats a really nice book october. beautiful colors on the cover too. An overall great pick up. You wouldnt be interested in selling so soon would you 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmm?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Around these parts, October goes by a name more often associated with an aquatic mammal. So I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

blush.gifblush.gif Show off! Thats a really nice book october. beautiful colors on the cover too. An overall great pick up. You wouldnt be interested in selling so soon would you 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmm?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Around these parts, October goes by a name more often associated with an aquatic mammal. So I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

I get no respect around here, no respect! mad.gif

Sorry, not interested in selling right now (for once tongue.gif), but I will keep you in mind in case I decide otherwise!

ok thanks anyway october!

No problem. Good luck finding a copy. They show up pretty regularly on eBay in lower grade, so if you take your time and watch carefully, you should be able to find one for a decent price. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think you're trying to say something to me, but all I hear is a bunch of squeals and clicks! confused-smiley-013.gif

Thats a great price October paid. I over paid for my 3.0 copy foreheadslap.gif which I thought had a decent shot at 3.5 and after cash and trade I paid around 3.5 guide... The only plus was that it had White Pages.Its long gone now sorry.gif I want a HG copy....hopefully before im 40 insane.gif

I think you're trying to say something to me, but all I hear is a bunch of squeals and clicks! confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Willy ???... confused-smiley-013.gif

You should talk, Hong Kong Louie. Do you even have a collection anymore or did you flip them all through Heritage? screwy.gif I am sure the evil empire made you some nice profits. Congrats.

You should talk, Hong Kong Louie. Do you even have a collection anymore or did you flip them all through Heritage? screwy.gif I am sure the evil empire made you some nice profits. Congrats.

popcorn.gif

Im a little bit weary to make any major purchases on e-bay. Not too long ago I got ripped off pretty badly on a daredevil #1 that I have yet to receive.. frown.gif

They come up for sale on the boards from time to time. Seems to me that two or three have sold here in the last couple of months. Be patient and I'm sure you can find a nice one here if you want to avoid Ebay.

Just so you know a Shark is a fish not a mammal, unless you are refering to a different animal. 27_laughing.gif

Just so you know a Shark is a fish not a mammal, unless you are refering to a different animal. 27_laughing.gif

Let's put it this way, October had his own TV show and it wasn't Shark!