• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Listen to Warning Labels

27 posts in this topic

lol @ the pucks

Yeah well, and this is probably TMI, but I found out the little cotton ball on the end sometimes doesn't come out with the stick. And I really really don't want to go to the doctor for this. He probably knows I'm a *spoon*, but I think after helping with this he'd be forced to stop pretending I'm not.

qtip.gif

poke2.gif

wow that's a nice icon, actually

lol @ the pucks

Yeah well, and this is probably TMI, but I found out the little cotton ball on the end sometimes doesn't come out with the stick. And I really really don't want to go to the doctor for this. He probably knows I'm a *spoon*, but I think after helping with this he'd be forced to stop pretending I'm not.

in the spirit of TMI...when i was 8 or so...i got an 'After 8 Dinner Mint' sleeve stuck up my nose.

don't ask.

screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Dude, the urban myth to the contrary, snorting those things WILL NOT get you high insane.gif

I had an employee miss work one day after perforating his eardrum with a q-tip. Went to the ER and everything. Imagine my disappointment when he quit a month later yeahok.gif

So how did that Sexual Harrassment suit end up?

lol @ the pucks

in the spirit of TMI...when i was 8 or so...i got an 'After 8 Dinner Mint' sleeve stuck up my nose.

don't ask.

screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Dude, the urban myth to the contrary, snorting those things WILL NOT get you high insane.gif

man, where were you when I was 8????

lol @ the pucks

don't ask.

screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Probably snorting some other candy hoping to get high foreheadslap.gif

lol @ the pucks

don't ask.

screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Probably snorting some other candy hoping to get high foreheadslap.gif

I had a friend that made his nose bleed during Chemistry class in high school from snorting Pixie Stix. That was kinda cool.