• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner

207 posts in this topic

Yes. I know its early. But the buzz has already started! It's time to start planning for the greatest forum dinner in the Midwest! Yes, I'm talking about the one taking place during Wizard World Chicago! Why this early? Apparently the buzz has gotten out as to how cool our dinner has been the last three years, and Gibson's is filling up. Got to get the rooms now!

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 11th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

NOTE: If you are planning to attend, please be a good sport and pay me (dcusimano@usa.net) $75 ASAP. Gibson's needs a $750 deposit by May 26th, and I'd like to be able to buy some things at Philly. You know you're going to come, if for no other reason than ogling CentaurMan's Action 1, so pony up the dough now. Your $75 will cover everything except alcohol, and is based on last year's bill.

The Chicago forum dinner has been an exceptionally good time the last few years, and I look forward to seeing everybody again in August. thumbsup2.gif

Is Harley having his poker tourney that night?

The tournament is usually on Friday mostly due to the multiple dinners happening on Saturday thumbsup2.gif.

Is the lovely Mrs. Klodz coming this year?

The tournament is usually on Friday mostly due to the multiple dinners happening on Saturday thumbsup2.gif.

I am sure Erica will be joining us boys for a fabulously 893applaud-thumb.gif juicy steak, as well as our soon to be "addition to the family grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I am sure Erica will be joining us boys for a fabulously 893applaud-thumb.gif juicy steak, as well as our soon to be "addition to the family grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Congrats to you and Erica, Brad! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo

Yes. I know its early. But the buzz has already started! It's time to start planning for the greatest forum dinner in the Midwest! Yes, I'm talking about the one taking place during Wizard World Chicago! Why this early? Apparently the buzz has gotten out as to how cool our dinner has been the last three years, and Gibson's is filling up. Got to get the rooms now!

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 11th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

NOTE: If you are planning to attend, please be a good sport and pay me (dcusimano@usa.net) $75 ASAP. Gibson's needs a $750 deposit by May 26th, and I'd like to be able to buy some things at Philly. You know you're going to come, if for no other reason than ogling CentaurMan's Action 1, so pony up the dough now. Your $75 will cover everything except alcohol, and is based on last year's bill.

The Chicago forum dinner has been an exceptionally good time the last few years, and I look forward to seeing everybody again in August. thumbsup2.gif

PM sent! thumbsup2.gif