• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner

207 posts in this topic

Just an FYI - flights to Chicago on United for that weekend are exceptionally cheap right now. I just got round trip tickets from Dulles to O'Hare for $118.

You relocating?

Grad school. He wants to be edumacated.

Will he fit in down there? He has all his teeth. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Vanderbilt is way expensive, so I am hoping I can find a rich woman who ALSO has all of her teeth. It will be tough, seeing as how I will be a poor scholarship student amongst all the young aristocrats.

October-- Small world. grin.gif I grew up in Nashville! My old LCS called "Great Escape" is still around and only 3 blocks from Vandy. Yes, Vandy is a great school and full of rich, cute and fun girls. headbang.gif

BTW, what's your type: Betty, Veronica, Jean Grey, Jessica Alba, Jo-Jo? poke2.gif

Dino

You relocating?

Will he fit in down there? He has all his teeth. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Vanderbilt is way expensive, so I am hoping I can find a rich woman who ALSO has all of her teeth. It will be tough, seeing as how I will be a poor scholarship student amongst all the young aristocrats.

October-- Small world. grin.gif I grew up in Nashville! My old LCS called "Great Escape" is still around and only 3 blocks from Vandy. Yes, Vandy is a great school and full of rich, cute and fun girls. headbang.gif

BTW, what's your type: Betty, Veronica, Jean Grey, Jessica Alba, Jo-Jo? poke2.gif

Dino

Plenty of rich girls over at Vandy, or you can always find a Williamson County girl...one of the highest per capita incomes in the country there, and a few of em still have some of their teeth crazy.gifmakepoint.gif

You relocating?

Dino

My type are the ones who are willing to sleep with me.

Update 7/3

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 11th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Attendees

thedude

The Watcher

143ksk

ciorac

Nik

Moondog

MrBedrock

MutantKeys

Ze-Man

Rhino

Arexcrooke

Griz

GreatEscape

CentaurMan

Mr. Schomburg

detective27kid

BillyParker

Scrooge

I will be getting menus shortly. If you're coming, please Paypal me at dcusimano@usa.net $75 ASAP. Several of you have indicated you're coming, the above list is the paid attendees list.

and for those of you not on the list - you know you're coming, so sign up now!

Update 7/17

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 11th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Attendees

thedude

The Watcher

143ksk

ciorac

Nik

Moondog

MrBedrock

MutantKeys

Ze-Man

Rhino

Arexcrooke

Griz

GreatEscape

CentaurMan

Mr. Schomburg

detective27kid

BillyParker

Scrooge

FourthWorld

I will be getting menus shortly. If you're coming, please Paypal me at dcusimano@usa.net $75 ASAP, as the event is getting close! Several of you have indicated you're coming, the above list is the paid attendees list.

and for those of you not on the list - you know you're coming, so sign up now!

I will be there. The dinners are always great. $75 seems very steep to me. I don't have $75 in the account right now, but I'll get it to you ASAP.

Didnt they tell you that it also covers for the belly dancers :busy:

I will be there. The dinners are always great. $75 seems very steep to me. I don't have $75 in the account right now, but I'll get it to you ASAP.

That $75 covers a steak as big as your head at a top steakhouse, vegetables, appetizers, tax, and tip. Trust me, its worth it. (thumbs u

That $75 covers a steak as big as your head at a top steakhouse, vegetables, appetizers, tax, and tip. Trust me, its worth it. (thumbs u

yum...steak!...ribeye?

gator