• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner

207 posts in this topic

I am officially out for the Chicago dinner, I move to Nashville on that exact day. frown.gif

Hope to see some of you at preview night though, or maybe Friday if I can make it.

Thursday night at RAM in Rosemont. See Klodz or Rhino for details. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Vandy?

I am officially out for the Chicago dinner, I move to Nashville on that exact day. frown.gif

Hope to see some of you at preview night though, or maybe Friday if I can make it.

Thursday night at RAM in Rosemont. See Klodz or Rhino for details. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Vandy?

The Ram! cloud9.gifyay.gifhail.gif

Also, I just posted about a possible Frontera Grill dinner on Friday night. Check it out: Linky

Vandy?

Nice, Thursday it is.

You relocating?

Grad school. He wants to be edumacated.

Will he fit in down there? He has all his teeth. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Vanderbilt is way expensive, so I am hoping I can find a rich woman who ALSO has all of her teeth. It will be tough, seeing as how I will be a poor scholarship student amongst all the young aristocrats.

You relocating?

Grad school. He wants to be edumacated.

Will he fit in down there? He has all his teeth. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Vanderbilt is way expensive, so I am hoping I can find a rich woman who ALSO has all of her teeth. It will be tough, seeing as how I will be a poor scholarship student amongst all the young aristocrats.

"So...whaddaya call this act?"

"The Aristocrats!".... 27_laughing.gif

Good luck Andy -- I hope you find a nice hot rich 40-something Southern Belle driving her Jaguar who's recently divorced, has a generous alimony settlement, and is looking for a nubile young boy toy like you.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gifwink.gif

Damn Andy, I hope we can meet up on Friday. Ill be there around 11:00 your time 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Damn Andy, I hope we can meet up on Friday. Ill be there around 11:00 your time 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't think I will be there Friday. Move in is on Saturday, so I will have to do the 7 hour drive on Friday. I will try and make it for lunch, but sounds like we would be cutting it to close. 893censored-thumb.gif I will let you know if things change. Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you, Nik, Danny, ect.

If things go right, I will be attending my first wizard show. I will be leaving Saturday night but two and a half days isn't bad.

I don't think I will be there Friday. Move in is on Saturday, so I will have to do the 7 hour drive on Friday. I will try and make it for lunch, but sounds like we would be cutting it to close. I will let you know if things change. Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you, Nik, Danny, ect.

Was it something I said or did? If so I am so sorry, please stay! We need you here in Chicago!!

I don't think I will be there Friday. Move in is on Saturday, so I will have to do the 7 hour drive on Friday. I will try and make it for lunch, but sounds like we would be cutting it to close. 893censored-thumb.gif I will let you know if things change. Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you, Nik, Danny, ect.

Young man, where are your priorities? This is a comic book show! You have the whole rest of your life to go to grad school. Just put it off another year. poke2.gif

I don't think I will be there Friday. Move in is on Saturday, so I will have to do the 7 hour drive on Friday. I will try and make it for lunch, but sounds like we would be cutting it to close. I will let you know if things change. Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you, Nik, Danny, ect.

Was it something I said or did? If so I am so sorry, please stay! We need you here in Chicago!!

Yes, it is all your fault.....and if you can't figure out why I am certainly not going to tell you. mad.gif

Young man, where are your priorities? This is a comic book show! You have the whole rest of your life to go to grad school. Just put it off another year. poke2.gif

Don't tempt me. The summer statistics and math workshops are not making me eager to move.

Don't tempt me. The summer statistics and math workshops are not making me eager to move.

"Math is HARD!"

121430865_847bce09d4.jpg

Update 6/19

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 11th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Attendees

thedude

The Watcher

143ksk

ciorac

Nik

Moondog

MrBedrock

MutantKeys

Ze-Man

Rhino

Arexcrooke

Griz

GreatEscape

CentaurMan

Mr. Schomburg

detective27kid

BillyParker

I will be getting menus shortly. If you're coming, please Paypal me at dcusimano@usa.net $75 ASAP. Several of you have indicated you're coming, the above list is the paid attendees list.

and for those of you not on the list - you know you're coming, so sign up now!

I'm driving back saturday night to Michigan or I would. I have to turn around and drive from Michigan to Kentucky on Sunday so long night and day for me.