• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of a kind HIGH GRADE BOUND af15 asm1-? on ebay

33 posts in this topic

At least my avatar's are real. Those are so obviously fake, they don't even move.

If you look closely and can read lips, my chick is saying "BlowUpTheMoon is Hot"

it is awesome, isn't it smile.gif

Can we see these two together?

Forget sugarplums dancing in your head. These two make all of the days troubles float away.

yay.gif

Forget sugarplums dancing in your head. These two make all of the days troubles float away.

yay.gif

You do know that you guys are torturing those of us who are married!! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gif

You do know that you guys are torturing those of us who are married!! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Depends on what you are married to.

wink.gif

I like this line from the description

To keep them in their flawless condition, he bound the comic issues in a book form

flawless yeahok.gif

Yeah, except for the glue and the trimming 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It's a shame someone would mutilate a comics like that. 893naughty-thumb.gif

How can we worry about such trivial matters when Paris Hilton is about to spend 23 days , isolated from the general population, in jail. It's so unfair! This should concern us, not some comic book desicration.