• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first graded comic mag purchase!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I only have a handful of comic mags, but I saw this one offered and really kind of liked the cover. It being a 9.8 with white pages didn't hurt either. What do you guys think?

hauntofhorror1fchj8.jpg

hauntofhorror1bcnp5.jpg

Sorry about that glare on the back, I just couldn't seem to get a scan without it.

Thanks guys.

Jayman, that's a nice looking Kaluta cover. I hadn't seen it before, but I like it. thumbsup2.gif

I feel like I got a pretty good deal on mine. I managed to get it for ~1/3 of what the last 9.6 sold for. acclaim.gif

thing about slabbed magazines is that you really need to buy a bunch of them to have a box devoted to them, or hang them up on the wall, because the holders are so big and annoying they always get in the way and don't fit in a regular box.

I bought one slabbed (a 9.2 Deadly Hands #2) and the thing was so big and it was always in the way and I had nowhere to keep it that I finally gave up and sold it -- for less than I paid and less than guide.