• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Boards are the new water cooler?

30 posts in this topic

WoW - This thread is going to places unknown.

Whats up with all the burger stuff? See, See, I told you i would be left out of the cool stuff. And I was soo close!

I got my 2007 overstreet guide yesterday and I was pleased to see multiple mentions of these CGC boards. I really never knew that this was quickly becoming "the place" to be. Since I have never been invited to "the place" before - I expect to be kicked out at any time or told that "the place" had been moved to a different site and I am not invited sumo.gif

While your at it - could you please pass me some water? My throat is parched.

Where is us mentioned?

I picked up hardcover yesterday

I got my 2007 overstreet guide yesterday and I was pleased to see multiple mentions of these CGC boards. I really never knew that this was quickly becoming "the place" to be. Since I have never been invited to "the place" before - I expect to be kicked out at any time or told that "the place" had been moved to a different site and I am not invited sumo.gif

While your at it - could you please pass me some water? My throat is parched.

Where is us mentioned?

I picked up hardcover yesterday

You spoke good Canada.....