• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I unslab this? ....(and if you want to guess the grade that's ok too)

28 posts in this topic

Well, going by the scan you posted of this book (that shows the label) in the Gold forum I'd have to say 7.0 with cream to o/w pages, but that's just a guess.

Old, can I borrow that crystal ball when you're finished with it? Or are you using the ol' X-ray specs, available for just $1 + $.25 postage and handling (allow 6-8 weeks for delivery) ? wink.gif

It's unslabbed! Ahh...fresh smell of 1941 paper! Such a gorgous book! Now I can fully appreciate it! Madam Satan 1st story was great....read it on the "crapper"... insane.gif This is a ritual after unslabbing a book - The fact I can now take it to the reading room (Sorry folks, it's late)

Nah! Sitting in the "Captain's Chair"...while the girlfriend watches "Trading Spaces". I'm so sick of that !$!#$ show....if I weren't chicken I'd pull the season's pass to it off of Tivo.... mad.gif

Nah! Sitting in the "Captain's Chair"...while the girlfriend watches "Trading Spaces". I'm so sick of that !$!#$ show....if I weren't chicken I'd pull the season's pass to it off of Tivo.... mad.gif

Be sneaky! Select another show to season pass at same time but make it lower priority. Wait a couple of weeks then swap prioroities! grin.gif

Be sneaky! Select another show to season pass at same time but make it lower priority. Wait a couple of weeks then swap prioroities! grin.gif

It's already at the lowest priority. Seriously. Amazingly, with 42 other things having higher priority, nothing is scheduled during that time. I'll find some Archie Bunker re-runs to fill in it's place.

"Days of Our Lives" Seasons Pass I could live without as well. "Queer Eye for the straight guy" is funny at times, but makes me nauseous...!