• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Tales #102

11 posts in this topic

I agree with KoR and Jeffro- at least throw us the back cover scan to ballpark. Notch up the size of the front a bit more, toss in a snapshot of the inside for page color, and that'd be even more helpful.

That said, it looks like to me like... 6.5 to 7.0. Looks like there's some dust shadowing on the cover, corners are okay, but 90 degree crisp, looks to have a couple minor spine stresses that are beginning to break the color ever-so-slightly, and what looks to be a slight wear mark up by the upper left corner near the spine. Assuming similar wear on the back cover, and somewhere between off-white to tannish pages, yeah, I'd go 6.5, 7.0 tops.

Nice looking for an old comic to be sure!

Thanks for the input fellas. Unfortunately, since it's already slabbed, I can't give you any page views. My old scanner doesn't pick up slabbed books so I can't even give you a back cover. No big deal, just thought it'd be fun to see what you guys thought. It actually did come back a 7.0 so you guys are pretty money just with the FC. Thanks again - I'm obviously quite a rookie when it comes to these books.