• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee SS Books?

99 posts in this topic

Anyone have any CGC SS Books worth mentioned? What SS Stan Lee books do you have? He signs many things...which makes me question how valuable his signature is.....but let me know what you have! smile.gif

Or even Michael Turner. I could think of a number of guys who have more.

Keep in mind Stan Lee has had 2 private signings with Paradise comics. Other than that, if he ever does a convention, he only signs for about one hour, and people are limited to 1 thing signed by him.

Anyone have any CGC SS Books worth mentioned? What SS Stan Lee books do you have? He signs many things...which makes me question how valuable his signature is.....but let me know what you have! smile.gif

when i actually get mine back, i'd be glad to put up pics here. i'm sure that everyone who got stuff done with that signing would do the same.

hopefully my stuff comes in this coming week. the anticipation is killing me!

I agree with alex. I have done probably 200 micheal turner SS for customers and I am just one person. so if every witness did that many it would out weigh the amount of Stan Lee SS by a long shot. I am sure some witness's have done more than that.

Or even Michael Turner.
He has to be #1 no doubt. Almost every Aspen book has a ton of Signiture Series copies plus look at Civil War crazy.gif .... and all the variants he does

Oh man, thats awesome! ....I've got a Hulk#1 SS Stan Lee (Not for Sale). But, you can humor me with offers. wink.gif

I'm amazed that so many people ask for Michael Turner Signatures. I don't think all of these CGC SS Modern Variants will be worth any kind of investment. They are cool to own, I agree. However, I paid $85 for naked Sketch Variant of Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk # 1....and if you check eBay now, you'll seem them going for $50/graded. frown.gif

-Issa

1804369-Hulk1_CGC5_SS_StanLee_WM.jpg.3a5b56100d15aca7c2c61dd17ae461c8.jpg

ASM #1 CGC 2.0

Hulk #4 CGC 5.0