• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BENDIS IN TORONTO

30 posts in this topic

Harley sent me a letter that said he will be there this weekend buying and selling books. On my way home from work, I heard that Bendis will be there.

Don't worry BOC......

Leonard Nemoy is still coming. tongue.gif

Flat broke? Why don't you start a thread about it? WHY NOT START 10,000,000,000 MORE THREADS ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR WEE, POINTY HEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

I'm over it. Love ya! Don't ever change! >mwah!<

I'm not even sure if I'm going. Just heard about it the other day and thought I might drop by tomorrow.

As for spending, I'm flat broke. 893frustrated.gif

I know flat broke !! Just spend close to 3K cause the wife did'nt like the tile in the F..n bathroom !! Tile,paint vanity,new mirror and lights, pocket door . She better put out tonight !!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I'm not even sure if I'm going. Just heard about it the other day and thought I might drop by tomorrow.

As for spending, I'm flat broke. 893frustrated.gif

I know flat broke !! Just spend close to 3K cause the wife did'nt like the tile in the F..n bathroom !! Tile,paint vanity,new mirror and lights, pocket door . She better put out tonight !!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

You sure your name's not "FASman?"

Flat broke? Why don't you start a thread about it? WHY NOT START 10,000,000,000 MORE THREADS ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR WEE, POINTY HEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

I think you missed this the first time, you thread-starting son of a pig. Ignore me at your peril.

893frustrated.gif

I think you missed this the first time, you thread-starting son of a pig. Ignore me at your peril.

Sorry MK,

I won't start any more threads about comics...... insane.gif

893frustrated.gif

Sorry MK,

I won't start any more threads about comics...... insane.gif

............................ curse you and your Machiavellian logic trap, Beyonder! I'll be back, and you'll be sorry!

Went last night. Did a number of Signature Series books for Humberto Ramos and Pat Lee. Bendis was there, but his line was too big.

Also met Ray Park (Darth Maul, Toad) and David Prowse (Darth Vader). That was very cool.

Didn't get much of a chance to walk around. frown.gif

I'm going back today...I'll keep you posted.