• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions wanted

19 posts in this topic

Think bubble's last thread and the book mentioned. Boy...for someone who stays on the boards longer than I, your memory is fading! 27_laughing.gif

Think bubble's last thread and the book mentioned. Boy...for someone who stays on the boards longer than I, your memory is fading! 27_laughing.gif

I know the thread your talking about, but I didn't know that GUMBALL was BUBBLES..... sorry.gif

I know the thread your talking about, but I didn't know that GUMBALL was BUBBLES..... sorry.gif

Hmmm. They ARE both ROUND... Hmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, and they're ignorant in a non-happy way, dull-witted, and generally trollish.

Seems O.K. to me. He's been selling some items, no negs. Nice book. E-mail him for a larger scan.Maybe ask him about the history of the book, like when & where he got it. Just don't come off sounding too suspicious in your E-mails.

Good Luck !!

Hmmm. They ARE both ROUND... Hmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, and they're ignorant in a non-happy way, dull-witted, and generally trollish.

I thought "Ignorance is bliss". I guess there's an exception to every rule. smirk.gif