• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$25 Amazon Gift Certificate Contest

25 posts in this topic

I recieved another certificate for spending alot on my card in the mail tongue.gif First person to correctly identify these three books along with the cover artist gets a $25.00 certificate to use on amazon.com. I will pm the winner with the claim code.

sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg

ftyfty.jpg

xfdgsdfsdf.jpg

I recieved another certificate for spending alot on my card in the mail tongue.gif First person to correctly identify these three books along with the cover artist gets a $25.00 certificate to use on amazon.com. I will pm the winner with the claim code.

sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg

ftyfty.jpg

xfdgsdfsdf.jpg

X-men #145 Cockrum

X-men #251 Silvestri

X-men #191 JRJR

you said identify, i pm'd and was right 1 minute before.

Uncanny #145Dave Cockrum, Josef Rubinstein

Uncanny #251 Marc Silvestri

Uncanny #191 Romita JR

thumbsup2.gif Winner

Congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

Uncanny #191 Romita JR

thumbsup2.gif Winner

Damn work getting in the way of my winning. frustrated.gif If I hadn't replied to one of my IMs I would have beaten you... sorry.gif

I shouldve clearly stated to post in this thread but your pm was recieved at 12:34.. one minute before Stronguy so you win the Gift Certificate. Pm coming your way.

Uncanny #191 Romita JR

thumbsup2.gif Winner

Damn work getting in the way of my winning. frustrated.gif If I hadn't replied to one of my IMs I would have beaten you... sorry.gif

Well dont feel bad. I was about to go to work and saw this. I would of gotten it around 1230 but I couldn't place the #191. I couldn't figure it out. I knew it but I didn't know it.

Did the #191 give anyone else trouble?

Im sure Comix4fun didnt have a problem with the 191 since he owns the OA hail.gif

Yes that was immediately recognizable to me. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I recieved another certificate for spending alot on my card in the mail tongue.gif First person to correctly identify these three books along with the cover artist gets a $25.00 certificate to use on amazon.com. I will pm the winner with the claim code. NO DEALERS, PLEASE

sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg

ftyfty.jpg

xfdgsdfsdf.jpg

How did russ win? It clearly states no dealers above confused-smiley-013.gif

I recieved another certificate for spending alot on my card in the mail tongue.gif First person to correctly identify these three books along with the cover artist gets a $25.00 certificate to use on amazon.com. I will pm the winner with the claim code. NO DEALERS, PLEASE

sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg

ftyfty.jpg

xfdgsdfsdf.jpg

How did russ win? It clearly states no dealers above confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif