• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 or so mid-to low grade SA/BA CLOSED / New thread.

105 posts in this topic

Ohh.... that's a tempting one. I'm going to take a chance and see what the others look like first before bidding, and hope it's still around...

Tsk tsk tsk, the gun's still smoking over here Macman.....JK

This book makes me want to cry.

Beautiful ASM #28. Nice , flat glossy, 7.5 ....Someone cut the 2" x 2" pic of Spidey out of the letter page and then taped it back in.

Asking $150.

ASM28Q.jpg

ASM28Qb.jpg

Wow, what a sharp looking copy! Thats a damn shame!

Well, I think he's done for the evening- one heckuva busy thread tonight. You'll have me out of your way tomorrow- I've got about $45 left, and I REALLY need to try and save it for the local show this Sunday, so have at it! smile.gif

Well, I think he's done for the evening- one heckuva busy thread tonight. You'll have me out of your way tomorrow- I've got about $45 left, and I REALLY need to try and save it for the local show this Sunday, so have at it! smile.gif

Well, good luck man, hopefully you find some stuff you need, decently priced.

BTW, if there is anything that I bought, that you REALLY want, shoot me a PM, and we can work something out...AKA I might let you grab a few off of him if you REALLY need/want any of them. Otherwise, they are all mine!!

Let me know, like I said, if you REALLY want any of the books I picked up.

Take care man, and again good luck at the show!

ASM #18... 4.5...High Quality trim job on the top edge...$50

ASM11g-.jpg

I can't see the pic, I am at work, and our computers block out the photobucket images........well, if someone else gets it, they get it.

If its still available when I get home, I might be interested.

IDK why but the #11 image showed up with this post. I definitely want the #11, but will pass on the #18...even though whomever trimmed it did an outstanding job insane.gif

ASM #18... 4.5...High Quality trim job on the top edge...$50

I can't see the pic, I am at work, and our computers block out the photobucket images........well, if someone else gets it, they get it.

If its still available when I get home, I might be interested.

IDK why but the #11 image showed up with this post. I definitely want the #11, but will pass on the #18...even though whomever trimmed it did an outstanding job insane.gif

The pic of the #11 showed up in your post because I a posted the wrong pic initially and then you quoted it before I had a chance to edit.

My uncle Ben likes Spidey's...ist2_300753_100_dollar_bills.jpg

Its all good though Mike, if you wanna list some different stuff, for the other guys, thats cool with me.....but I will be all over this thread like a hobo on a ham sandwich when the Spidey's return.

A little later I'll be posting a few more ASM's. Also some Bat books but I wouldn't get to excited about those. Down the line there will be some of almost all of the SA marvel titles with quite a few FFs and X-men.