• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly - Onsite grading

17 posts in this topic

Hmmm... Come to the booth as soon as the show opens and beg Scott to get them done. It'll probably work out fine.
Cool, I'll be there bright and early yay.gif

• Administrator

THE E-MAIL

Come to the Pennsylvania Convention Center to take advantage of CGC's On-Site Grading at Wizard World Philadelphia June 15-17, 2007!

Prepare your On-Site grading submissions in advance and save valuable time!

Prior to each show where CGC will be grading onsite, we will post our Online Show Submission Form. This new online form will give CGC customers the opportunity to prepare submissions for on-site show service in advance so they don’t have to spend too much time waiting in line. The link to the form is here:

https://www.collectors-society.com/orderform/OrderForm.aspx?GradingCompany=CGC-Show-Modern

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT CGC WILL BE GRADING ONLY MODERN SUBMISSIONS ON-SITE AT WIZARD WORLD PHILADELPHIA.

After completing the online show submission form, please be sure to print 4 copies of the form - three for CGC and one for your records. You must present these copies along with your books at the time of submission.

*This online form is only for On-Site Grading Services at conventions. Please do not use this form for submitting books for regular turnaround times. *

If you have any questions regarding show services, please feel free to contact CGC customer service at 1.877.NM.COMIC

Hmmm... Come to the booth as soon as the show opens and beg Scott to get them done. It'll probably work out fine.

Make sure you wear a bright orange mets shirt with the phillies suck on the back.

Make sure you wear a bright orange mets shirt with the phillies suck on the back.

I doubt Phillies fans will get mad over the truth confused-smiley-013.gif

mad.gif battling to stay over 500 they may be... however, if not for the notoriously thrifty ownership refusing to really make any commitment to win, these players do very well. Coming to Philly with a "(Any Philly Team) Sucks" shirt on is a serious invitation for trouble. You may survive the convention, but I wouldn't wander too far into the city unless you can really throw down. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I doubt Phillies fans will get mad over the truth confused-smiley-013.gif