• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's Goodness... A little horror, war, romance and heros !!!!

716 posts in this topic

The Unexpected #123 Cracked out of the CGC case VF+ (8.5) with White pages and label included OSPG = $23.00 / Price = $13.00

Star Wars #1 ( Regular ) VF/NM (9.0) OSPG = $60.00 / Price = $20.00

Ghosts #2 VF (8.0) OSPG = $49.00 / $20.00

takeit.gif

SOLD !!! Thanks Ernster and welcome to the party!!! thumbsup2.gif

...thanks..missed out on some sweet books...

I'm going to update the sales thread for a second!!!

news.gif TO CELEBRATE AN OUTSTANDING SALES THREAD AND TO SAY THANK YOU I'VE DEVISED A LITTLE GAME FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT HAVE PURCHASED SO FAR!!!

I'VE PLANTED AN EASTER EGG IN THE THREAD WITHIN ONE OF THE BOOKS FOR SALE gossip.gif IT IS NOW FREE!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO FIND IT AND POST THE takeit.gif JUST LIKE A REGULAR SALE TO WIN IT!!!!

[/color]

House of Secrets #97 VF/NM (9.0) OSPG = $38.00 / Price = news.gif FREE

HofS97.jpg

takeit.gif

27_laughing.gif, I was looking again at these books from last night and all of a sudden this little thing was flashing FREE

Too Funny Paul.

Good fun,

Kenny

I was looking at these books from last night and all of a sudden this little thing was flashing FREE

Too Funny Paul.

Good fun,

Kenny

Just trying to spread the love!!!! Everyone has been really great throughout this thread!!! thumbsup2.gif

I'll do another later today... gossip.gif

You selling your collection confused-smiley-013.gif
No... just clearing up titles that I won't pursue completion on. I've changed to focusing on some SA DC books superhero stuff. I just have too much in the way of nice odds and ends BA stuff.
Man you change your collecting focus alot... Dont we all wish we could keep everything sorry.gif

I was looking at these books from last night and all of a sudden this little thing was flashing FREE

Too Funny Paul.

Good fun,

Kenny

Just trying to spread the love!!!! Everyone has been really great throughout this thread!!! thumbsup2.gif

Make sure it's a better book tongue.gif

Too Funny Paul.

Good fun,

Kenny

i will win it fool sumo.gif

Too Funny Paul.

Good fun,

Kenny

i will win it fool sumo.gif
Sure, you will tongue.gif

House of Secrets #118 ** CLASSIC SAN DIEGO 2007 COVER OF ME NUDGING GREGGY OFF THE HOTEL BALCONY stooges.giftongue.gif **

VF+ (8.5)

OSPG = $14.00 / Price = $8.00

HofS118.jpg

Come to my room and SD and we'll see who goes over makepoint.gif