• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Personally, I like Beyonder's posts.

62 posts in this topic

who's Beyonder? 893frustrated.gifinsane.gif

Damned Luddite cannot see Beyond! tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok, I looked it up. He is member # 1864 of the CGC Forum and has posted 1447 times. A 3 star collector living in an alternate reality, just outside our own hoping to one day own copies of Amazing Spider-man 96 and 100. grin.gif

He is member # 1864 of the CGC Forum and has posted 1447 times. A 3 star collector living in an alternate reality, just outside our own hoping to one day own copies of Amazing Spider-man 96 and 100.

You wouldn't happen to work for the FBI, CIA or other three-letter agency would you?

I heard there's some funny video of him swinging a light saber floating around on the internet somewhere? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, that would explain that alternate reality thing in his personal profile. Anyone remember any of his memorable posts?

I heard there's some funny video of him swinging a light saber floating around on the internet somewhere? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, that would explain that alternate reality thing in his personal profile. Anyone remember any of his memorable posts?

They're beyond me.... acclaim.gif

I should be sleeping but the ruckus in here just keeps me going....I'm am, however, fading fast.... crazy.gif

How can you tell if you are growing man-breasts or pectoral muscles? I mean, I've been working out quite a bit, but I also eat a lot of beef jerky and Chili Cheese Fritos... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I should be sleeping but the ruckus in here just keeps me going....I'm am, however, fading fast.... crazy.gif

How can you tell if you are growing man-breasts or pectoral muscles? I mean, I've been working out quite a bit, but I also eat a lot of beef jerky and Chili Cheese Fritos... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, I'm not gonna respond to that.

I just won't and you can't make me. insane.gifmad.gif

I'm fading fast too. Good Night all!

(Wonder if Beyonder gonna come by and say hello tomorrow?)

Maybe we can roast him?

Jump up and down in front of a mirror and gauge the jiggle factor...you may also want to check your glutious maximus while you're at it...