• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Personally, I like Beyonder's posts.

62 posts in this topic

Just slap some lipstick on Greggy, turn the lights down reeeealll low, and just pretend those skin-tight short shorts are painted onto Angelina Jolie's meaty, hairy thighs!

Egads khaos...this sounds freakishly like the voice of experiance.... 893whatthe.gif

I need one of those barfing emoticons now, please? NOW, PLEASE?!?!?!

vomit-smiley-020.gif

Thaaaaaat's more like it.

But I'm not sure.

Am I voting for the winner or the loser. Also, the winner/loser of what exactly? Isn't this turning into something that happens to Beyonder's posts. Non-sensical blather with several people not having any idea what anyone is talking about? Getting late......must sleep....sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I still think you should try that pick-up line. grin.gif

And with that ...I bid you adeau (if it's spelled wrong, screw it).... sleeping-smiley-013.gif

Me too. Good Night and this time I mean it. Gonna vote tomorrow. (By the way, I think the last few pages have been 893offtopic1.gif)

(Wonder if Beyonder gonna come by and say hello tomorrow?)

Maybe we can roast him?

ask him to chime in on the Numbers vs Letters ...then tell him you found an answer to the mennen ad insert mystery...

Finally just PM'd Steve and asked him about that Mennon ad. It is very similar to the MJ insert, as it was targeted at mililtary installations as well.

Numbers vs. Letters? I'll have to think about that one...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What I really want to discuss is the QP of specific books. No, not PQ(page quality), the QP (quality of production)tm. smirk.gif

A direct result of me and greggy dumping on one of your earlier posts. Kinda felt bad when you said you wouldn't be starting up any more posts about comics. cool.gif

I thought that was my fault?

It is always your fault you short bus POS person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point! BTW....good morning to all! Even you Logan buddy! tongue.gif

A direct result of me and greggy dumping on one of your earlier posts. Kinda felt bad when you said you wouldn't be starting up any more posts about comics. cool.gif

It is always your fault you short bus POS person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point! BTW....good morning to all! Even you Logan buddy! tongue.gif

Namecalling? >sigh<

Even REDUNDANT namecalling?? Are you saying I'm "two, two, two 'tards in one?"

Namecalling? >sigh<

Hey...whatever works. Just like I am going to trash Jess, and dangle Dark Mansion digests until we have our person armaggedon at next year's SD convention. That is...if you can sell enough of you Legion 300 (HOT) books to pay for the Greyhound ticket! confused-smiley-013.gif

Namecalling? >sigh<

Hey...whatever works. Just like I am going to trash Jess, and dangle Dark Mansion digests until we have our person armaggedon at next year's SD convention. That is...if you can sell enough of you Legion 300 (HOT) books to pay for the Greyhound ticket! confused-smiley-013.gif

Woo! Talking about Jessie, Dark Mansion and Legion 300 almost threw me into a multi-orgasmic stupor! cloud9.gif

Woo! Talking about Jessie, Dark Mansion and Legion 300 almost threw me into a multi-orgasmic stupor!
Do they share one bed and you share yours with your grossly overstocked amount of Green Lantern 195 as well as pidly pile of Showcase 79s? sumo.gif

Woo! Talking about Jessie, Dark Mansion and Legion 300 almost threw me into a multi-orgasmic stupor!
Do they share one bed and you share yours with your grossly overstocked amount of Green Lantern 195 as well as pidly pile of Showcase 79s? sumo.gif

Oooooh! Oooh! Stop... >whew< I need a cigarette. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Oooooh! Oooh! Stop... >whew< I need a cigarette.
Sweet....now I can honestly declare my next shipment to you as "sexual aids"! I'm glad to make your day! cloud9.gif