• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Personally, I like Beyonder's posts.

62 posts in this topic

How can you tell if you are growing man-breasts or pectoral muscles? I mean, I've been working out quite a bit, but I also eat a lot of beef jerky and Chili Cheese Fritos... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ahh, the reek of fermenting sweat and the release of bowel gasses...a noxious combination...fetishlike, even... insane.gif

I should be sleeping but the ruckus in here just keeps me going....I'm am, however, fading fast.... crazy.gif

How can you tell if you are growing man-breasts or pectoral muscles? I mean, I've been working out quite a bit, but I also eat a lot of beef jerky and Chili Cheese Fritos... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jump up and down in front of a mirror and gauge the jiggle factor...you may also want to check your glutious maximus while you're at it...

But you need a set of real breasts beside you to compare. (Don't forget) insane.gif

Ahh, the reek of fermenting sweat and the release of bowel gasses...a noxious combination...fetishlike, even... insane.gif

That does it. Fire up the positron gliders, boys. We've got ourselves a live one.

893naughty-thumb.gif

I should be sleeping but the ruckus in here just keeps me going....I'm am, however, fading fast.... crazy.gif

Jump up and down in front of a mirror and gauge the jiggle factor...you may also want to check your glutious maximus while you're at it...

But you need a set of real breasts beside you to compare. (Don't forget) insane.gif

So, can you come over? confused-smiley-013.gif

You can't do any better than asking me?

Sad, truly sad. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Errrr... are you propositioning yourself? That's taking desperation to a whole new level, my friend. Just slap some lipstick on Greggy, turn the lights down reeeealll low, and just pretend those skin-tight short shorts are painted onto Angelina Jolie's meaty, hairy thighs!)

893Funny-thumb.gif

You know I never thought of calling them that. Major, if you work this right, with the right person ( preferably of the female persuasion - you have the perfect line to pick up somebody) Just tell them you need to know, and it's the only way. If someone thinks the situation is pathetic enough, your in> grin.gif

Have you been kinda lonely lately?

Glad I could help.

Just slap some lipstick on Greggy, turn the lights down reeeealll low, and just pretend those skin-tight short shorts are painted onto Angelina Jolie's meaty, hairy thighs!

Egads khaos...this sounds freakishly like the voice of experiance.... 893whatthe.gif

Just slap some lipstick on Greggy, turn the lights down reeeealll low, and just pretend those skin-tight short shorts are painted onto Angelina Jolie's meaty, hairy thighs!

Egads khaos...this sounds freakishly like the voice of experiance.... 893whatthe.gif

I need one of those barfing emoticons now, please? NOW, PLEASE?!?!?!

I need one of those barfing emoticons now, please? NOW, PLEASE?!?!?!

vomit-smiley-020.gif