• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Forces Bryan Hitch "Re-marked" Editions

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to pick up a copy of the now OOP Absolute Authority by Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch. There's a copy up on eBay that's one of the "remarked" Dynamic Forces editions, with a print run limited to 29. I guess this means that the book has a sketch of some sort by Hitch and it comes with a typical DF certificate. It's kind of pricey, but I'm interested if the sketch is cool. The book is sealed, however, and the seller doesn't want to open it up so I have no idea what the sketch looks like.

Has anyone seen a DF remarked edition by Hitch, and if so, how is the sketch quality?

Thanks for any help,

Bob

If you still need it I have a buddy who as one and I think its available. I am not sure if its still sealed or not. If you still want/need it drop me a PM with your email address and I will forward it to him.