• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Refined Golden Age Comic Room! Lets see yours!

78 posts in this topic

General has a similar post, but I would like to see my GA brothers rooms. I don't spend much time in the other parts, so I thought why not post here so I can see the rooms of the people I nerd out with!

Through these doors Enter!

WelcometomyComicRoom1.jpg

Enter Here

EnterHere2.jpg

Dont be shy, Come on in!

EnterHere213.jpg

Voila! My piece of Heaven on Earth!

Voila3.jpg

Nerd Station

NerdStation4.jpg

A little light reading

Alittlelightreading5.jpg

My Superman Couch Vintage 1938!

Alittlelightreading7.jpg

Whatamess6.jpgBookShelfs8.jpgIreallyneedtocleanup9.jpg

The Vault

TheVault112.jpgTheVault210.jpgTheVault311.jpgTheVault412.jpg

In Through the Out Door!

InThroughtheoutDoor.jpg

Security Team!

Security1.jpgSecurity2.jpg

Edited by mr.schomburg

Books on the floor, precariously perched at the end of a coffee table. Speaking of which don't spill any drinks on that nice coffee table as I can just see the horror on your face when it fills up the inner compartment. blush.gif Seriously though nice set up. What's in the closet, 90's drek? grin.gifwink.gif

Books on the floor, precariously perched at the end of a coffee table. Speaking of which don't spill any drinks on that nice coffee table as I can just see the horror on your face when it fills up the inner compartment. blush.gif Seriously though nice set up. What's in the closet, 90's drek? grin.gifwink.gif

Of course I stagged the books just for the shot, I have a two and a three yr old! None of the books stay out! wink.gifWhat is a 90's Drek?...All the books in the closet are Silver age and GA.....mostly sliver age Marvel...There are about 10 short boxes of current. The rest are my near complete runs of Avengers, FF, Spidy....ect.. ect.. grin.gif

I really wouldn't say he is a great watch dog, but at 145 lbs. and waist high, along with his mean bark...it works, and of course the Sig P220 .45 auto can finish what he leaves. grin.gif

Thanks for the nice compliments, can't wait to see some rooms from other GA members thumbsup2.gif

Ditto; I surely wouldn't mind a GA comic room like that. cloud9.gif

Even the wee corner of the room where I keep my six short boxes is hotly contested real estate. My wife was looking over my shoulder as I was viewing this thread last night, and when we got to the photos of those short boxes tucked away in the closet she said pointedly "Hey, that's a great idea!" 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

That's what you get for living in NYC poke2.gif Out here in the sticks one can have several comic rooms grin.gif

Here's mine. I didn't take a picture of the Doberman or the .357, but there is a picture of one of my terriers smile.gif

1815571-DSC00178.JPG

1815573-DSC00179.JPG

1815574-DSC00180.JPG

1815575-DSC00181.JPG

1815577-DSC00183.JPG

1815579-DSC00184.JPG

1815580-DSC00185.JPG

1815582-DSC00187.JPG

1815583-DSC00188.JPG

1815587-DSC00189.JPG

1815589-DSC00190.JPG

I didn't take a picture of the Doberman or the .357, but there is a picture of one of my terriers smile.gif

Oh yes, that Doberman is very frightening! tongue.gif

Since Mr. Schomburg insisted, here's mine posted for the Nth time but this time with my security system -

The Synchronic Collection corner -

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

The Reference Library -

1698402-ComicReference-March07.jpg

The Security ODAT (One Dog Attack Team) -

1533768-DogBitesPulp3.jpg

The ODAT on her day off - Far less threatening -

1008893-KiyahBallNovember04.jpg