• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't Kick Sand in His Face!!!

48 posts in this topic

He's so scary lookin. 27_laughing.gif

At least Dolph had an intimidation factor.

This guy looks like he just woke up late on Saturday morning with his Punisher Underoos on.

He's a little pissed because there's no milk and he missed Super Friends.

stooges.gif

Top 10 Things Joe_Collector Will Post On:

1) The Crash Is Coming (I agree with him)

2) The Crash Came

3) CGC Is Speculator Driven Madness. Madness I Say!

4) Boy, Does The Matrix Reloaded Suck

5) DrBanner Is a Jerk

6) I Hate Big Numbers!

7) This Is Just Like the SportsCard Industry, And You'll All Be Sorry When I'm Right!

8) Daredevil Sucked Too!

9) John Byrne's X-Men Are The Ultimate Expression Of The Art Form

10) The Punisher Movie Is Going To Be Awful And I'm Ripping It Based On One Publicity Photo Taken 20 Months Before The Film Is Going To Be Released.

...Vince - we love you, and welcome back, but think of something new, will ya!! grin.gif

"9) John Byrne's X-Men Are The Ultimate Expression Of The Art Form"

I'm going to agree with this one. Through Claremonts words and Byrne's pictures......

The X-Men were ACTUALIZED. Miller did the same thing for DD.

"9) John Byrne's X-Men Are The Ultimate Expression Of The Art Form"

I'm going to agree with this one. Through Claremonts words and Byrne's pictures......

The X-Men were ACTUALIZED. Miller did the same thing for DD.

confused.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Top 10 Things Joe_Collector Will Post

Nice list Dan, but you forgot the number 1 thing JC/tinkere/CI/?? will post:

"With so many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates. So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer. So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarves, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. I'm outta here. mad.gif "

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Top 10 Things Joe_Collector Will Post

"With so many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates. So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer. So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarves, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. I'm outta here. mad.gif "

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

bigshockface2.JPG

Once again Banner, you demonstrate you have not the talent to post anything in your own words, and must continually reprint mine.

And [!@#%^&^] off on the assinine "tinkerer" linkage, as it's pretty obvious that was one of your JC-Homage-Shill accounts (a la comicimvestor). You're just looking like a tool, but I guess that's par for the course.

11) Other than X-Men and Spidey, comic book licenses are being shelved, film and ad budgets have been slashed on those in production, and some may never see the light of day.

Thank Hulk, Daredevil, and LXG for that one.

P.S. that's straight from industry mags like Variety.

Oh, don't get me started on the Hollywood Follies.

The Matrix Reloaded: A great movie, except when anyone in it opened their mouth. Oh, and that whole Center-of-the-Earth-Rave thing... The story ranked right up there with Blademaster, the worst movie I ever saw. UGH!

Daredevil: Are you kidding me? Sheesh!

Terminator 3: I actually enjoyed this one, but what's with the remote controlled cars? Cummon!

Ok, but the X-Men movies did rock, and Spider-Man was alright.

Ok, but the X-Men movies did rock, and Spider-Man was alright.

That seems to be the only comic book properties that escaped the axe. It's looking pretty grim in comic-licensing land.

P.S. Did you hear that the husband of the producer actually wrote Spider-man 2, over the director's vehement protests? Sequels have a tough enough time, and I'm hoping nepotism doesn't kill the franchise....

Did you hear that the husband of the producer actually wrote Spider-man 2, over the director's vehement protests? Sequels have a tough enough time, and I'm hoping nepotism doesn't kill the franchise....

Uh-oh...... it'll take a lot to kill the Spidey momentum, but that's a good start! frown.gif

That seems to be the only comic book properties that escaped the axe. It's looking pretty grim in comic-licensing land.

I must say I'm now a bit concerned that movies I was looking forward to like Iron Fist and Ghost Rider may now never happen. frown.gif

It also looks like it'll be a while until another X-Men or Wolverine movie happens also, it seems that Hugh Jackman has tied himself to a Broadway show for the forseable future...

11) Other than X-Men and Spidey, comic book licenses are being shelved, film and ad budgets have been slashed on those in production, and some may never see the light of day.

Thank Hulk, Daredevil, and LXG for that one.

P.S. that's straight from industry mags like Variety.

What!?

No Fantastic Four Movie!?

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

No Fantastic Four Movie!?

I'm not saying that movies currently in production will be shelved, only that the current rumors have many pre-production flicks being canned, in-production ones been curtailed and budgets slashed (ie. Punisher) and that virtually no one in HW is looking for brand new comic book licenses.

Basically, Hollywood is on a 2-year cycle, and after the next year of comic flicks, don't expect much more except the occasional Spidey or X-Men movie.