• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't Kick Sand in His Face!!!

48 posts in this topic

People are ragging on Affleck, Farrell and Garner, but the faullt should rest squarely on the shoulders of an obviously out-of-his-league writer/director.

I can't see how anyone could think Daredevil had even a passable story. The dialogue absolutely reeked, some of the jump-cuts could rattle a PS2-addled teenager, and the soundtrack was a laughable collection of Matrix-like rejects.

If you have the misfortune of watching it again, just listen to the incredibly cringe-inducing lines that he has Affleck speaking. Watch poor blindman Ben walk, act and fight like a sighted person, while wearing civvies even. See Daredevil pass out from stab wounds and multiple beatings, only to appear seconds later fully recovered and ready to rumble. See Daredevil battle everyone else like Neo on steriods, but suddenly he needs the rain to actually fight the Kingpin at the end.

Oh yes, it's a classic.

Top 10 Things Joe_Collector Will Post On:

8) Daredevil Sucked Too![/i]

I liked Daredevil. Is my opinion wrong? Or is yours just better than mine? mad.gif

I thought Daredevil had more than a passable story. The dialog was fine, the jump cuts weren't awful, and your continued obsession with the Matrix confuses me - the soundtrack was just fine.

Do you like ANYTHING? Seriously.I can't think of one thing talked about on this board you don't dislike. What DO you like?

Do you like ANYTHING? Seriously.I can't think of one thing talked about on this board you don't dislike. What DO you like?

I stated that I thought both Spider-man and X2 were pretty good movies, and as for this year's fare, Pirates of the Caribbean is a fun ride and Nemo's a kid/adult gem.

OK - can I start a thread and ride if for 9 months on how I thought X2 was overblown purple tripe?

Sure you can, as I have serious problems with parts of the movie (ie. no story), and I would probably agree with many of your comments.

Then again, if you say Dulldevil was better than X2, then we have the makings of a long thread, and I don't think I'd be alone in hammering that opinion.