• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer Requeim #1 Tommorrow!!

28 posts in this topic

i think itll sell out n get 2nd printing and be HOT and rare!!, just me though, and hope it does cuz im gonna get a bunch a copies. I like the cover, its a #1 and its a marvel knights mini series 1 outta 4 like spider-man reign!, which was awesome. plus it will have the hard cover and be easy to get 9.8 so i hope its rare and hot and sells out and 2nd prints and hope the storyis amazing!!! we'll see tommorrow!! thax for the iiput

Paris??!?! is that you.....

paris-hilton-24.jpg

they let you post from lockup?

THAT"S HOT!

Is it me or is the SURFER just not the same character he once was? All he now seems to be is some powerful generic guy with ZERO depth. I miss the old days wehn he was noble and reflective. If anything he seems angst-ridden and eager to fight (like 90% of every other so-called hero out there in superhoro comic books).

Real original and exciting.

I was actually shocked to see him become the Big G.'s herlad once more at the end of ANNIHILATION, but he's nothing more than another badass now. Those last 2 issues of FF really frustrated me...

I hope Stracyzinski can do something interesting with him - I actually enjoy his work at MARVEL (ASM run less so though).

*fingers crossed*

confused-smiley-013.gif I thought they did a good job with the Surfer in Anhililation. I'll pick it up.

Want Surfer to be good again its simple.

Hire Ron Lim and Jim Starlin = Success

headbang.gif

Best Surfer artist out there bar NONE = Ron Lim

and Starlin issues, espically with Thanos etc were amazing reads

Want Surfer to be good again its simple.

Hire Ron Lim and Jim Starlin = Success

headbang.gif

Best Surfer artist out there bar NONE = Ron Lim

and Starlin issues, espically with Thanos etc were amazing reads

Too bad Starlin will never do a Marvel project again - unless Marvel cleans out the editorial staff top to bottom...