• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Green Lantern #5

10 posts in this topic

PGM

Defects are what you see spine stresses, small tear back cover a few more odds and ends.

Unseen defects there are water spots along the inside of the front cover near the outer edge about 10 in total only one goes through to the front. and loose staples bottom one is bent slightly.

gl5f.jpg

gl5b.jpg

LMK popcorn.gif

that's how my scanner crops it's automatic. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm leaning to a 5.0 for a high or a 4.0/4.5 for a low.

Water spots probably limit it to 4.5 - is it faded or is that just the scan?

I'm leaning to a 5.0 for a high or a 4.0/4.5 for a low.

Water spots probably limit it to 4.5 - is it faded or is that just the scan?

thats the scanner it sucks

Set you scanner settings to "scan entire bed". Then manually crop the scan. Automatic cropping is generally the default setting. Your color settings also appear to be off. Before you toss it in the dumpster, you might try reviewing the various options in the scanner software. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Set you scanner settings to "scan entire bed". Then manually crop the scan. Automatic cropping is generally the default setting. Your color settings also appear to be off. Before you toss it in the dumpster, you might try reviewing the various options in the scanner software. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scanners got a 11"x17 " bed and has almost nil as far as settings goes. sorry.gif