• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Help? Is this a pedigree, just in today and noticed this Code!

19 posts in this topic

I seem to remember reading on this code as being a pedigree of sorts..maybe D copy or San Fran? Can someone help me find out. Top of first page has this code hard to see in picture, but it is:

G7XCAW8 written in pencil, very lightly

Code.jpg

Cap24-1.jpg

Thanks Paul

I seem to remember reading on this code as being a pedigree of sorts..maybe D copy or San Fran? Can someone help me find out. Top of first page has this code hard to see in picture, but it is:

G7XCAW8 written in pencil, very lightly

Code.jpg

Cap24-1.jpg

Thanks Paul

D copies (or Crippens) have a D plus numbers on top of first page. Chicago/Olshevsky books have his code in the margin of interior pages. Not sure what this is (maybe the license plate collection?). Pretty book though.

Oh, and one other thing, This book smells just like the 3 mile highs I own...just FYI! Which is a smell to die for if you have never smelled it, trust me you would break it out of slab to smell it.

I have this special ability to make my farts smell Mile Highish! I think it is all the Blue Bell Rocky Road Ice Cream!

Oh, and one other thing, This book smells just like the 3 mile highs I own...just FYI! Which is a smell to die for if you have never smelled it, trust me you would break it out of slab to smell it.

I have this special ability to make my farts smell Mile Highish! I think it is all the Blue Bell Rocky Road Ice Cream!

I can say this, with out a doubt that would not be a smell to die for, maybe to die from. 27_laughing.gif

I always sensed you were a man of taste Richard, but this proves it! cloud9.gif

I always sensed you were a man of taste Richard, but this proves it! cloud9.gif

If we start talking Blue Bell we could get way OT, but man o man is it good!

I always thought you were a Dreyer's man ... confused.gif

Not when I am yearning for that Mile High aroma. Dreyer's gives me more of a Larson bouquet. (You are right about my having more Larsons than Mile Highs!)

So no one on these fabulous boards have ever seen this code or set of alpha numeric sequence?

That's why I collect Bonnett's... much easier to detect. insane.gif

27_laughing.gif

How is going DM? Any new Timely's to share?

I always thought you were a Dreyer's man ... confused.gif

Not when I am yearning for that Mile High aroma. Dreyer's gives me more of a Larson bouquet. (You are right about my having more Larsons than Mile Highs!)

Dreyer's? Dreyer's gives me the sh$ts! But Umpqua Valley, that will give you a Larson with the slight hint of San Fran and a touch of vanilla. poke2.gif

How is going DM? Any new Timely's to share?

Nothing lately. I'm trying to finish my Spidey run. laugh.gif

I need to do the same thing, just can't stay off the GA books, could have finished my complete silver age marvel runs 4 times over in the last year...but the Timely's have a spell on me! Now lets see the rest of your comic room.

P Diddy