• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was the Amazing Spider-man #86 CGC 9.8 from the Green River Pedigree?

25 posts in this topic

On a related note, I just received 4 copies of ASM #86 in 9.8...and will soon be selling them on ComicLink.

Also, a friend just sold me 10 undiscovered Green River ped books...a good day indeed.

Thanks for everyone who has PM'd me to ask for a price on my four ASM #86 9.8 copies. Rest asured I will take your offers under advisment...but first you must wire the money to my lawyer in Zimbabwe to expedte the proces of sending you the books. poke2.gif

I have the Green River Spidey 86, just got it back from CGC. 9.9. I got it pressed. 3 times. Once by Ewert. Pressing is not restoration. First person to offer a BMW Alpina gets it.

I have the Green River Spidey 86, just got it back from CGC. 9.9. I got it pressed. 3 times. Once by Ewert. Pressing is not restoration. First person to offer a BMW Alpina gets it.

As long as the pressing is undisclosed, takeit.gif

But who pressed it the other two times? confused-smiley-013.gif

But who pressed it the other two times? confused-smiley-013.gif

I sat on it, so technically it's "Whose butt pressed it the other two times?"