• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Strike

289 posts in this topic

I'm surprised Greggy hasn't posted 893applaud-thumb.gif yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
He's dressing the snake in black for this period of mourning.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Naw.... too easy! smile.gif

I left it wide open for interpretation.

Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance.

Why limit this to mods? He's passive/aggressive with everyone!

I thought that first strike was a week, second was two weeks and third was banishment to the eBay mssg. boards?

BAN, BAN ME DO

IT WON'T BE LONG NOW

ARCHITECTS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAN

IT'S BEEN A HARD DAYS STRIKE

ACT NATURALLY

BAD BOY

NOWHERE MAN

YESTERDAY ALL MY STRIKES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR SHILL AWAY

YOU'VE REALLY GOT A TROLL ON ME

PLEASE PLEASE MR. ARCHMAN

All you need is mods

And Your Mod Can Ban

The Ballad Of Arch And Deathlok

Being For The Benefit Of Banning Mr. 'lok.

Happiness Is A Warm Mod hammer

Here Comes The Ban

Lok should have known better

I Want You (Arch's mod hammer's So Heavy)

Don't forget "While My Avatar Gently Sleeps" and "Wednesday Morning at 5 a.m. (He's Leaving the Boards)" and "I Dig a Passive Agressive Troller" (okay, that last one's a stretch!)

It has been nearly a month since the last strike/ban 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, I like Nerf's idea. Reset his posts to zero thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Or change his title to ICEFIRE'S ADMIRER devil.gif

It has been nearly a month since the last strike/ban 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, I like Nerf's idea. Reset his posts to zero thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Or change his title to ICEFIRE'S ADMIRER devil.gif

27_laughing.gif Although after reading this, I think it should be ARCH'S STALKER:

"Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance."

Wow, I run out to pick up some OO Spideys come back and Rick is banned for 30 893whatthe.gif

People need to lighten up a little, its only a message board on the internet confused-smiley-013.gif