• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Strike

289 posts in this topic

Nice one Jim, add that to your growing list of very funny chit.

Man, gone half a day and see what aya miss!

It sure was obvious everything Rick did recently was working towards getting this latest strike. Why I have no idea.

He must like collecting strikes so he can carry them around in a bag tied to his belt.

Ze-

Nice one Jim, add that to your growing list of very funny chit.

Man, gone half a day and see what aya miss!

It sure was obvious everything Rick did recently was working towards getting this latest strike. Why I have no idea.

He must like collecting strikes so he can carry them around in a bag tied to his belt.

Ze-

Next to his colostomy bag? confused-smiley-013.gif

So which current members posting have received 1 or more strikes?

I know about Deathlok, FFB, Redhook who are current

I've had one.

none of the "lets get strikes on purpose so we'll get put in the Holding Tank (or whatever that place was called)" strikes count.

sumo.gif

I never made it to the penalty box.

I read the sweet jens25 - JC Hitler Youth thread that I missed initially poke2.gif

So really, and I am not singling out Deathlok because this applies to a few others as well, but is the '3 strikes and you are out' rule officially dead? Certainly there are many here that have 4, 5 or more strikes. Seems the kind of behaviour that causes the strike to be handed out will just continue when people know there is no serious repercussions.

I'm just askin... confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It has been nearly a month since the last strike/ban 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, I like Nerf's idea. Reset his posts to zero thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Or change his title to ICEFIRE'S ADMIRER devil.gif

Not only do I deserve his abuse, I enjoy it.

It's kind of interesting to witness how BBS sites evolve and how members interact. This 1 month ban surprises me as I figured DL was definetly one of the "main stays" here. And a lot of times, a "main stay" at a BBS site get's more leeway than someone new doing the exact same thing. Of course, the old adage about giving someone enough "rope" comes into play...

I go away for 4 days and this happens. Coincidence???

See you in a month Rick. crazy.gif

I went away for an hour and this happens. Not sure who he was trolling.....ah well, the cat now has one life left. When he returns he'll have to be on his best behaviour.

Which'll be tough as I thought he already was. tongue.gif

Isn't this his third strike already? Isn't it time for him to be banned permanently?

It has been nearly a month since the last strike/ban 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, I like Nerf's idea. Reset his posts to zero thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Or change his title to ICEFIRE'S ADMIRER devil.gif

27_laughing.gif Although after reading this, I think it should be ARCH'S STALKER:

"Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance."

I think I predicted this a few days ago in his incessant "Pirates" posting, but I was hoping the well-deserved strike would lead to a permanent banning.

So which current members posting have received 1 or more strikes?

I know about Deathlok, FFB, Redhook who are current

I've had one.

hi.gif Me too for writing jokes involving OG actually! tongue.gif

Definitely won the award for board member least expected to get a strike.