• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Sticky" The official...seller grades like [!@#%^&^] thread

17 posts in this topic

What the heck does NM mean???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...well, at least he didn't use a minus sign.... crazy.gif

That would make this a 9.4? I emailed him and let him know he's actually selling what's probably a Fine. Maybe he'll tell me to mind my own business. grin.gif

That would make this a 9.4? I emailed him and let him know he's actually selling what's probably a Fine. Maybe he'll tell me to mind my own business.

Assimilate dammit...that should be a 6.0 ... makepoint.gif

That would make this a 9.4? I emailed him and let him know he's actually selling what's probably a Fine. Maybe he'll tell me to mind my own business.

Assimilate dammit...that should be a 6.0 ... makepoint.gif

Oh yeah. Must be having some problem with the collective. 6.0 blush.gifgrin.gif

Araich.

You listed Canadian shipping on the Wizard of Oz book at $0.00.

Looks like a typo.

Or you just have a fondness for Canadians.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Araich.

Looks like a typo.

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Araich.

Looks like a typo.

confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif...Gawd this auction seems to have been doomed from it's inception...Oh well...if a Canadian wins the book at the reserve price I will honor my auction terms as they are specified since the profit margin allows me to do so... confused-smiley-013.gif

Araich.

Looks like a typo.

confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif...Gawd this auction seems to have been doomed from it's inception...Oh well...if a Canadian wins the book at the reserve price I will honor my auction terms as they are specified since the profit margin allows me to do so... confused-smiley-013.gif

Whats the reserve?

What were the book in the OZ series?

Araich.

Looks like a typo.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Whats the reserve?

What were the book in the OZ series?

Reserve is set at $120 ...that is bargain city for a book of this magnatude.... wink.gif

Note: The book is missing 2 color plates as noted further down in the listing...

crazy.gif

There are over 30 Oz books (don't know the exact # but there are many that do) that were written by several differant authors...L. Frank Baum being the original...