• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revised WW Philly Dinner Thread

29 posts in this topic

Couple of things, we had to scrap the pedigree dinner due to lack of response from attendees. Didn't help that hereos' con was against us.

There will be no private room dinner. I will make reservations at Fogo de Chao or another restaurant for whoever responds. I expect this to be a small group. The only people right now I know will attend are:

Steve Borock

Bruce Coller

Brian Ketterer

I still assume

Bob Siman

Brett (Solar)

who else? On Friday I make the reservations.

Maybe we will try for the Pedigree dinner in New York at the National.

Sorely disappointed the pedigree-founders discussion has been scrapped. Still, I love my comics, talking about comics, and forum dinners. I'm there, baby!

What time will it start.......???? I think I'll be there.

I'm thinking 7 or 7:30 PM. Anyone know what time the con ends Saturday?

Show closes at 6 on Saturday.

I'll be in town for the Friday night, if anyone fancies a beer and a burger...or something. confused-smiley-013.gif

Isnt that a beer or 12 poke2.gif

Unfortunately not. frown.gif Got to be on the road by 8.00 the next morning, heading for Maine on a 450 mile drive.

Hopefully do a few with BK on the Thursday, though. grin.gif

We are set:

7 PM Morton's Steakhouse in Philadelphia. Reservations have been made for 15 people. Eat what you like, pay for what you eat (and drink).

Bob Storms has also been added for dinner. I just ate there a few weeks ago, and the Philly Morton's is very nice. Looking forward to this dinner.

I'll be in town for the Friday night, if anyone fancies a beer and a burger...or something. confused-smiley-013.gif

Nick, where else in the states will you be?

R.

sorry.gif

Come to NY next year 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm actually in NYC Tuesday through Thursday of next week. insane.gif

Now you tell me foreheadslap.gif If you wouldve told me before I couldve taken a day off and met up with you confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

Now you tell me foreheadslap.gif If you wouldve told me before I couldve taken a day off and met up with you confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll be in Virgil's BBQ just off Times Square, at the bar, from about 3.00 until late on Tuesday. insane.gif

sorry.gif

I'll be in Virgil's BBQ just off Times Square, at the bar, from about 3.00 until late on Tuesday. insane.gif

Its not June 26 yet but if you want to meet up PM me poke2.gif

We are set:

7 PM Morton's Steakhouse in Philadelphia. Reservations have been made for 15 people. Eat what you like, pay for what you eat (and drink).

Bob Storms has also been added for dinner. I just ate there a few weeks ago, and the Philly Morton's is very nice. Looking forward to this dinner.

Count me in...!!!! First time for me at a forum dinner. I've met Foolkiller a few times, but I would really like to meet as many people as possible.

Does anyone bring their personal books from their collection to a dinner..??

Oh yeah, bring any Spidey you want to sell...I am always upgrading my Spidey set of 1-200....... thumbsup2.gif

We are set:

headbang.gif