• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars - Best TPB?

12 posts in this topic

Tales of the Jedi is my all time favorite. The new "Legacy" series is pretty good and it takes place some 125 years after RotJ. Pretty fun read.

-Bob

I saw Quilen Vos yesterday and he told me he was the greatest jedi ever screwy.gif Everybody knows it was ki adi mundi

I was looking to see what happen to Luke of RofJ...

the books Dark Empire 1 and 2 basically cover the time period immediately after ROTJ. For the most coverage of the time period after Jedi, unfortunately, the books by bantam and del ray pretty much own this time period. The books cover Luke's exploits, while most of the comics that cover this time period focus more on everyone else (x-wing squadron, boba fett, others)

I was looking to see what happen to Luke of RofJ...

You'd really want to go to the novels - in this case Zahn's Thrawn trilogy. One of the 5% of the Star Wars novels/sequences that are actually readable and are actually pretty damn good - as well as probably the most relevant in terms of being the series that one would have to read that establishes everything occurring afterwards (if you choose to go further) if not directly at least on some peripheral level.