• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with? (PART II)

108 posts in this topic

About nine months ago, I started a thread asking to see how many forum members people had dealt with... ( link to old thread )

That was post #58732 on the board, and we've come a long way since then... I started thinking about how many folks here I have dealt with now and thought it might warrant another round of discussion.

I had a whopping 7 people on my list then... It's a little larger now... tongue.gif In descending order of forum post-count:

greggy

speedjunkies

darthdiesel

araich

supapimp

FlyingDonut

Bonds25

gman

bronzebruce13

drbanner

chrisco37

oldguy (in progress)

Joanna

CosmicBob

Mushroom

Ariamus

sborock (in progress)

cd4ever

BigMan

Lantern

silverandbronze

sullypython

sckao (in progress)

localshop (in progress)

Susanville

brian1227 (in progress)

I have also dealt with Metropolis and a few other dealers that are here every once in a while, but that's the list of folks with 100+ posts... I am sure I am forgetting at least one or two people... No offense intended... Of course there may also be folks I have dealt with anonymously, you know who you are... tongue.gif

Our community has grown quite a bit... How many folks here have you made a deal with?

Do multiple IDs count? confused-smiley-013.gif

If you did separate deals with each id, sure...

I count my Joanna and Darthdiesel deals separately, even though they're the same person... blush.giftongue.gifcool.gif

I count my Joanna and Darthdiesel deals separately, even though they're the same person... blush.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Ooops...I forgot that my deal with JC didn't go through but the CI one did!

To be honest....too much work!

flyingdonut

lighthouse

jordanabigail

blazingbob

scottish

thecomicsheet

greggy sumo.gif

odin88

clobberintime acclaim.gif

bronzie

mr_highgradenunu.gif

ubiquiti

ELBRUJO

darthdiesel 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

comic-keys (yes, before i knew he was daniel s. dupcak formerly of fantazia) confused.gifmakepoint.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

if i left anybody out, sorry.....my weekend was a BLUR. blush.gif

Too much work???? And it's not too much work to spend the next 11 hours replying with " confused-smiley-013.gif" to 700 posts??? mad.gif

Pull up the user list (in descending post-order so you skip the coinees and trolls and shills) and throw some names in a post... You do know who you've dealt with right? You do keep track for better customer service, don't you? "Too much work" he says... Sorry, didn't mean to take you away from your urgent "confused-smiley-013.gif" posting... mad.gif

Too much work???? And it's not too much work to spend the next 11 hours replying with " confused-smiley-013.gif" to 700 posts??? mad.gif

Pull up the user list (in descending post-order so you skip the coinees and trolls and shills) and throw some names in a post... You do know who you've dealt with right? You do keep track for better customer service, don't you? "Too much work" he says... Sorry, didn't mean to take you away from your urgent "confused-smiley-013.gif" posting... mad.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

The ones I've dealt with, all through Ebay are;

Dr.Banner

Flying Donut

Sully Python

Johnny Double

Hogations

Blazing Bob

Cicamen (though the deal didn't involve comics)

It's possible I could have dealt with a few others who I didn't know were forum members.

blazingbob

clobberintime

hammer/meth/nice/blackshotzky

MonumentalCollectibles

sullypython

loisandclark

captainsofindustry

drbanner

mr_highgrade

delekkerste

comgeek

ideal808

jiveturkeymofro

I think this is everybody.

DARTHDIESEL

odin88

FlyingDonut

bronzebruce13

drbanner (including my second or third ebay transaction shocked.gif)

dam60- in his role as guardian of the cgcforums ID

Ares

Polyphemus

blazingbob

osborn_france

jordanabigail

davidking623

cicamen

nochips

metropolisent

Samruby

silveragejedi

realitytrip

all4comics

ideal808

I should add ideal808 as well... both buying and selling...

Bryce may not post much, but he picked up part of the tab at the Forum Dinner in SD, so he gets full marks from me... acclaim.gif The fact that he can find books as well as anybody is just a bonus...

How many folks here have you made a deal with?

Probably missing a few, but here goes:

BronzeBruce13

FlyingDonut (I've only ordered once from Donut, but unfortunately, the order he sent was among the unopened packages I had to leave behind when we were evacuated from my office building on 9/11)

DarthDiesel

Bonds25 (so long ago, I bet he doesn't remember what I sold him!)

DrBanner

DAM60

fantastic_four

thecomicsheet

metropolisent

blazingbob

ideal808

bobpfef

jordanabigail

MonumentalCollectibles

Comgeek

SuperDuperComics

Davidking623

Comicdave

comiclink

HiTMAN

spider9698

Gene

Wow - what was it?

If memory serves, it was a raw "NM/MT" Red Sonja #1. It's probably still there, waiting to be destroyed if/when they knock down the 130 Liberty Street building (the insurance companies claim the building is repairable since they don't want to pay for the reconstruction of a new building and are holding up the demolition).

Gene