• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with? (PART II)

108 posts in this topic

I am soon to make payment on my auction from YOU, Dr. B!

Well, you better reveal yourself so I can edit my post!! My sales and/or purchases are indiscriminate with respect to anything other than the book and the $$.

Not to mention....hopefully...in the very near future...I shall rock the very foundation of the forums with my latest sale!! 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

He bought some common DC with a friggin' Swamp looking monster on the cover! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And a From Beyond the Unkown 21! Booya! wink.gif

When? confused-smiley-013.gif

I am soon to make payment on my auction from YOU, Dr. B!

Well, you better reveal yourself so I can edit my post!! My sales and/or purchases are indiscriminate with respect to anything other than the book and the $$.

Not to mention....hopefully...in the very near future...I shall rock the very foundation of the forums with my latest sale!! 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

He bought some common DC with a friggin' Swamp looking monster on the cover! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And a From Beyond the Unkown 21! Booya! wink.gif

When? confused-smiley-013.gif

I saw it on his site last night!

Yeah I wanted that book....it was sold while I was typing a PM to you

Well, you got a book that I wanted. Trade you straight up for you-know-what! grin.gif

Chris

Actually I think YOU currently have MY book which is YOUR holy grail...

I will trade you the Spidey book for dashboard deer-detector though.... goodevil.gif

I guess those slabbed wolvies I bought from ypu don't count.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone also but here goes-

Donut,Lord Rahl,Darth(strictly ebay) Mr Highgrade,Old Guy( if I ever get around to mailing the package,No chips,Dam60,and a member who said he was definetly taking some books, delayed incessantly and then backed out claiming he spent too much elsewhere- guess there is one in everybunch. Also awe4one(?), and have talked deals with polyphamous but none completed yet. And Dr. Banner.

Anyone else find it somewhat curious that other than greggy, the more outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards don't appear to actually do much buying and/or selling of comics books at all? 893whatthe.gif

Hmmm...perhaps it would be better if they left the commentary and analysis on the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading to those that actually are involved in the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Oh, but they have many valid threads to hijack and otherwise rune, up and trash. What would it be like without them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess those slabbed wolvies I bought from ypu don't count.

lol... Actually you've bought more stuff from me through Donut than you have bought from me directly, but you're right. Somehow I missed you on the list.

I also missed murph0 on my original list, for the infamous POS Batman book he bought from me. And apparently there are very few people here who have done deals with Brian...

I'm sure I missed a couple others, but there was certainly no offense intended...

Yeah, you missed at least one name from your list...

D'oh!! 893whatthe.gif

No worries mate (sorry, had to do it)! BTW - I'm heading to the beach friday for a long 3-day weekend and there's allegedly various and sundry things brewin' out in the Atlantic so fingers are crossed for some swell! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

the only think i know for sure is that you are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who loses $. 27_laughing.gif

gee...that's witty...bet you were up all night thinking that one up...Weren't you Costanza ?!

does not take too much thought to state the obvious...

thanks for remembering me Banner and Lighthouse.

Screw you guys, I'm going home!! sorry.gif

Go to the bar instead... you'll have more fun... blush.gifblush.gifcool.gif

Just make sure it's not the same bar as greggy... After what happened at the SD Dinner, I'm sure you would agree... tongue.gif

thanks for remembering me Banner and Lighthouse.

Screw you guys, I'm going home!! sorry.gif

Go to the bar instead... you'll have more fun... blush.gifblush.gifcool.gif

Just make sure it's not the same bar as greggy... After what happened at the SD Dinner, I'm sure you would agree... tongue.gif

893whatthe.gif

Darth(strictly ebay)

So you wouldn't buy from or sell to me though the Forum Marketplace? frown.gifsorry.gif

Wasn't sure if you would know you've sold to me on ebay under a different name. Will gladly buy/sell from you anytime anywhere. Send me those subbys.

I have dealt with...

bronzebruce13

blazingbob

jordanabigail

speedjunkies

drbanner

drummy

sullypython

valiantman

ideal808

Hogations

gman

comgeek

I'm sure there are few more I haven't thought of.

I just had my first transaction with gman, it was quite positive. He paid VERY VERY fast, was very nice and pleasant to deal with and I enjoyed this transaction a lot. Great communication back and forth.

I have dealt with...

bronzebruce13

blazingbob

jordanabigail

speedjunkies

drbanner

drummy

sullypython

valiantman

ideal808

Hogations

gman

comgeek

I just had my first transaction with gman, it was quite positive. He paid VERY VERY fast, was very nice and pleasant to deal with and I enjoyed this transaction a lot. Great communication back and forth.

I just finished my second transaction with gman, and it went very smoothly. I have no doubt he will make more profit on the deal than I did, but he took care of his end very quickly and I would not hesitate for a second to work with him again. cloud9.gif

I have dealt with...

bronzebruce13

blazingbob

jordanabigail

speedjunkies

drbanner

drummy

sullypython

valiantman

ideal808

Hogations

gman

comgeek

I just finished my second transaction with gman, and it went very smoothly. I have no doubt he will make more profit on the deal than I did, but he took care of his end very quickly and I would not hesitate for a second to work with him again. cloud9.gif

confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif