• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with? (PART II)

108 posts in this topic

I just had my first transaction with gman, it was quite positive. He paid VERY VERY fast, was very nice and pleasant to deal with and I enjoyed this transaction a lot. Great communication back and forth.

Thanks mike....no problems w/u either. Good deal all around. grin.gif

I have dealt with...

bronzebruce13

blazingbob

jordanabigail

speedjunkies

drbanner

drummy

sullypython

valiantman

ideal808

Hogations

gman

comgeek

I'm sure there are few more I haven't thought of.

I just had my first transaction with gman, it was quite positive. He paid VERY VERY fast, was very nice and pleasant to deal with and I enjoyed this transaction a lot. Great communication back and forth.

I just finished my second transaction with gman, and it went very smoothly. I have no doubt he will make more profit on the deal than I did, but he took care of his end very quickly and I would not hesitate for a second to work with him again. cloud9.gif

thanks 'house. looking forward to receiving the goods and to future deals. grin.gif

Some of the people I dealt with

updated

Darthdiesel

Dam60

Silveragejedi

Speedjunkies

Isellonebay

Ninanina

Chromium

Lighthouse thanks for the books

Greggy enjoy the feminist mag... grin.gif

greggy

speedjunkies

scottish

drbanner

darth diesel

old guy

Joanna

jbud73

kimik

all4comics

nochips

metropolis

blazingbob

joe collector

doc

johnny double

loisandclark

bronzebruce

sullypython

clobberintime

flyingdonut

ideal808

awe4one

I have dealt with Scottish, and I recently made an off-ebay purchase from flyingdonut (the signed Byrne HC he was offering on these boards).

I think, but am not sure that at least one or two forum members have placed bids on my past auctions.

smile.gif forum service announcement:

it's cool here, or anywhere you prefer, but in case anyone is unaware... there's a permanent post in the Marketplace to specifically offer "kudos/feedback" to forumites you've dealt with. Arch stuck it to the top to serve as a feedback tool for us.

..end announcement

:) forum service announcement:

it's cool here, or anywhere you prefer, but in case anyone is unaware... there's a permanent post in the Marketplace to specifically offer "kudos/feedback" to forumites you've dealt with. Arch stuck it to the top to serve as a feedback tool for us.

..end announcement

Yes, but in your thread you can only give kudos...

Here you can feel free to say you did a deal with gman, but felt like you needed to wash your hands afterwards... or that greggy's package smelled like Herbal Essences shampoo... or that the Danger Girls you bought from Darth seemed "well loved"...

Thanks for reminding me though, I still need to throw a post in the kudos thread... or as I like to call it, "Six Degrees of drbanner" insane.gif