• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos for ArAich for a couple of cool slabbed Marvels and also to Korvac Saga for a whole slew of beautiful slabbed SA X Men. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Absolute kudos to Weird for sending me a box of great DC war comics for a great price. We cut a deal for some GI Combats then I sent a few extra bucks for shipping and "throw in a few surprises to make up what isn't covered by the shipping costs."

Here's what I got:

GI-Combat-008.jpg

Hard to see the extent of the books from the photo, but it's a nice stack. There's also some high grade Unknown Soldiers and 20-25 cent Our Army at War books. Way more than I was expecting.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Kudos and a BIG THANK YOU to Shep or Bigefiver69 for the nicest batch of books

I've received to date on these boards. :cloud9: Packaged very securely and shipped extremely fast. A perfect transaction. (thumbs u

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Kudos to cd4ever or BIG JOHN for some AWESOME Daredevil books with bomb proof packaging shipped lightning quick. Great deal and a pleasure to buy from this

gentleman. (thumbs u I love :cloud9: his comic parties complete with booze and

music. :insane:

Thank you very much Guys!!!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Fay :foryou::foryou:

PS: Thanks for letting me pay on payday. :hi:

Thanks for the kudos Fay!

While I'm at it, belated thanks to JonJesper for a nice Witching Hour. And MONSTER thanks to Hedge for a half-dozen phenomenal CGC war books - simply incredible packaging.

And hell, while I'm at it, thanks to all the buyers from my last war sale - Hedge, Park, Flying Donut, Sterling, Buttock, Fazybones, Third Greenham... hope I haven't forgotten anyone. Cool folks and quick pay!!

Shep