• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to comicdey for the usual undergraded and well packaged shipment. The freebies were also appreciated!

Thanks to comicdey for the usual undergraded and well packaged shipment. The freebies were also appreciated!

glad you liked them...

Kudos to Piper for always being there for me when I need to ship books to canada.

WAY LONG OVERDUE KUDOS TO THE FOLLOWING FORUM MEMBERS FOR DEALS THAT WENT BOTH WAYS IN REGARDS TO PURCHASES AND SALES!

THANKS TO:

Fat Pinko - Spider-man books

Worldsbestcomics for a purchase of a high grade Spider-man

UnknownHero for purchases of HighGrade Spider-mans

Inconceivable for selling me my ASM244&247 9.8's that are now in my set

MJacobs8 for purchases of a few High grade Spider-man books I was selling

ComicFreak For Buying one of my books and selling me about 8 of his

MrHighGrade for selling me 4 of the ASM 9.8's that are now in my set as well

Not sure if I've gotten everyone as I just looked back in the last 15 pages of my PMs

Thanks again to all!

glad you liked them...

Kudos to Piper for always being there for me when I need to ship books to canada.

Who else wants to buy your drek?

:baiting:

Admittedly geography isn't my strong suit, but isn't Alaska a lot closer to Western Canada than to the Western US?

Kudos to Buried_Alien, Nikos and AlexH for quick payments from my current forum sales BIN. You're books went out this afternoon and will be with you soon. Hope you enjoy them and thanks again :applause:

Also (worship) to Borg for picking up some stuff from San Diego for me. Legend! :D

glad you liked them...

Who else wants to buy your drek?

:baiting:

Admittedly geography isn't my strong suit, but isn't Alaska a lot closer to Western Canada than to the Western US?

Isn't Alaska part of the U.S? For that matter, isn't Canada? :baiting:

Overdue kudo report:

F_T (Nick) kudos for sweet pence copies

JoeRod for sweet Bronze X-Men

Buck Biggins for tightly graded, Understreet priced sweet silver age goodness

AlexH for boatloads of sweet SS

Sliver for sweet Man-Thing 1

dzminn for great BIN Bronze books

jonjesper for a great KC SS job!

Anyone I've forgotten I'll pick up next time

--Sean.

Big kudos to seanh for filling in some of my want list items...let me know about the Vaults, dude! :applause:

Also, thanks to grider67 for the help on my failed snipe on a book I needed... :thumbsup:

Thanks to thirdgreenham for buying a lot of books--let me know when ya get 'em! (worship)