• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I'm waaay behind on my Kudos so apologies to all concerned - some of these date back 2 months or more... :sorry:

Anyway - many thanks to each of:

Rich_Henn

drbanner

Flaming_Telepath

Jeffreykli

Jeffro

Detective27kid

OldGuy

Anfield Fox

kagemusha7s

nik

buttock

rube11

Neurosis138

Kramerica

GACollectibles

Foolkiller

Socratic Wonder

Faultless deals with each and every one of these boardies - repeat deals with many of them and no hesitation in dealing with any of them again (thumbs u

I'm waaay behind on my Kudos so apologies to all concerned - some of these date back 2 months or more... :sorry:

OldGuy

Faultless deals with each and every one of these boardies - repeat deals with many of them and no hesitation in dealing with any of them again (thumbs u

Thanks very much Paul. It was my pleasure.

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing two separate groups of Atlas Westerns from Monkeyman. :banana:

The transaction was flawless; pleasant exchange of PMs, nice scans, asking price agreeable to both parties and excellent care in packing. Although cross-boarder shipping incurs higher costs, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a refund of excess shipping fees! :acclaim:

Your integrity is worth mentioning.....thank you sir.

TSTQ

Received my third :acclaim: and last :sorry: installment of books from Monkeyman.

Sweet books, excellent prices, bomb proof packing.....it's all good..!!

Thank you sir.

Rich_Henn

drbanner

Flaming_Telepath

Jeffreykli

Jeffro

Detective27kid

OldGuy

Anfield Fox

kagemusha7s

nik

buttock

rube11

Neurosis138

Kramerica

GACollectibles

Foolkiller

Socratic Wonder

Thanks again Paul! :hi: