• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to cd4ever for a great deal on several books, including a sweet Brave and the Bold #54. Exceptional, on point grading and awesome packing. One of the best guys I've ever dealt with.

:o(worship)

Thanks for the kind words.

And kudos right back for all the purchases. Love seeing the books go to a good home.

Kudos to a few great board members......

Deamentia for picking up a few DD from me…always great to deal with.

AlwaysBronze for taking my beautiful WWBN#1 SS book from me. Gonna miss that one….

Rtarturo for quick payment and easy dealings on a few DD books. Thanks

JiveTurkeyMoFo for an easy cash trade deal for the MS #6 SS CGC 9.6….one sweet book.

InhumanFiend for picking up my MS #2 SS CGC 9.0….great deal and you’re going to really like it.

Thanks guys...helped me do a quick pay for my heritage win and a few other items.

Big Kudos to Beyonder for a beautiful copy of Giant Size Dracula #5 and for including some wonderful freebies in the mix.

A+++ Would buy from again!!!111 Top Nothc!!!111one

Also a belated kudos to cd4ever for some lovely Ghosts among other books. I cant seem to get enough.

More kudos to come.......

Big kudos to jonjesper :applause:

Today i received the 2 DC Nation books, and best of all 2 HUGE canvas Smallville bags from the SDCC :banana:

Thanks for the great deal Jon and for the superior packageing !!

(thumbs u

Big kudos to jonjesper :applause:

Today i received the 2 DC Nation books, and best of all 2 HUGE canvas Smallville bags from the SDCC :banana:

Thanks for the great deal Jon and for the superior packageing !!

(thumbs u

Always a pleasure for you!! Anytime!!! (worship)